Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Acapulco Gold pick up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FemaleNightToker, Mar 18, 2014.

1. I picked up an eighth of this strain. It's very dense and smelled like cloves and rosemary. It got me super high  :smoking:
    I put a few in my hand so you can see
    20140315_191310.jpg
    20140315_191326.jpg
    Up close
    20140315_191846.jpg
    20140315_191907.jpg
    One of the joints that was rolled
    20140316_131600.jpg
    Heart!
    20140316_184614.jpg

2. Awesome bud :smoke:

3. Very awesome indeed :)

4. nice nuggs! hows the smoke?

5. Tastes spicy xD It makes me happy and silly. So if you just want to let loose and have fun, I recommend this. :)

6. I mean it looks alright.

7. That's some good bro...dense and crystally as fck. I've had Acapulco that looked just like that except no stems

8. I'm never really going to trust the strain names, especially if they're from the streets.

9. #10 Popesack, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014
    I don't blame you. However this strain in particular has been around since like the 70s. My dad's talked about it and one of my friends dads who still grows and smokes. Either way dense buds are my favorite cause dense usually means potent as hell

10. The thing that I'm talking about is how most of these strains have changed over the years. People may call it by the wrong name and that just frustrates me by the end. It looks like it's pretty good but I just can't fully trust that the above strain is what the OP was told. For instance people claim to have smoked GSC, when in fact the original owner of the strain was interviewed on High Times and said that he hadn't really given out his strain people.