My First grow Absolute newbie

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kushblowinviksfan28, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Researched some more and looked at my plant and found this looks to be a calyx with a hair popping out of it? 20140417_004434.jpg

Attached Files:

2. First update in awhile basically lost all plants except 1 here she(hopefully) is this will be her 5th day in flowering the preflower pictured has been there for almost 2 weeks and is beginning to open a little. I want to see pistils so bad its taking forever haha. Hopefully not a male, I know its part of the game but man that would suck and im really strapped for cash so a female would be amazing :) its a little small but im happy so far :) sorry for pics sideways cant fix it atm

Attached Files:

3. Great news got myself a baby girl :D hopefully good things to come :D

Attached Files:

4. Think that's just a stipule bro. Don't see a pistil in that pic.

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. There are 2 white pistols above the stipule ill get a better pick once she wakes up there everywhere lol

6. I know you cant tell me exactly lol but this plant is rather small pistils are strarting to form everywhere the plant is about 10 inches tall its been in flowering for a week and its been lst. my question is around what can i expect from the yeild. its in soil with extra water soluable nutrients, its in very good local soil and in a 1 gallon pot. any wild guesses lol?

7. No way to tell til it's dried and cured my man. As long as you get a couple bowls of fire, it'll be worth it, right?

8. Bigger pot next time. More roots = more fruits.

9. Yeah im definitely going to use a 5 gallon next time got some fire seeds coming too. And indeed anything at all will be great growing for the first time has been a blast its so much better knowing you grew it yourself, just cant wait to see what my hard work has done and what kind of genetics this shwagg bagseed holds had a buddy grow one turned out to be Acapulco gold true story I could only hope for 1/8th of those great genetics

10. My last bag seed grow turned out some fire even tho I had to pull her early, not doing these that way, going to finish em no matter what. (Unless they're male, then gonna murder them and make brownies) lol

Attached Files:

11. #31 turtle360, Apr 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014
    I got smallish stuff going, too. No other grow to compare. I'm considering either light or water. I just wonder how much a factor the water quality plays. And what exactly is the water make up.

12. @[member="mayhemmaster668"] those look quite healthy and im sorry i gotta ask is that a trick or treat basket hanging over the top that you converted to a pot?! If so that is truly f****** awesome lol
    @[member="turtle360"] The water is one of the Big 3 for your plant with the other  being light and nutrients, if im correct your water should have a certain ppm if your watering from tap.unless you have a really good filter than youll have to let the water sit for a day or two. This evaporates some harsh chemicals in the water and thus leads to a better plant :) Sorry if this is long or stuff im just super stoned and found myself rambling lol

Heres some updates for yall this the 11th day of flowering for her:) Ladies and gents, blunts and spliffs, come get a whif of Valhalla Haze (First grow +die hard vikings fan +Heavenly aroma= Viking heaven) :metal:  :hippie: :smoke:

Attached Files:

13. Sure is a halloween candy bucket. Lol drilled some drain holes in it and there it is. Only had 1 female last time, hoping for 3 or 4 this time. Yours are looking good bro, keep it up!

14. So I had to transplnt my girl she is only in her 12th day of flowering and so far she is looking good she hasnt drooped or anything :) My question is it normal for the tops of the plant are turning that bright color There full of pistils but there is leaves in it aswell that are greenish also are those tops going to all be coloas since I fimmed? also how is she looking? :)

Attached Files:

15. sorry

Attached Files:

16. Looks good bro

17. And yes those will be colas.

18. Well guys im back with another update she is 19 days into flowering will be 3 weeks friday :smoking: :bongin:  she is just so small and im starting to wonder if she could be a haze? the seed came mexi shwagg, and she has been a slow grower but does she look good to be almost 3 weeks into flowering? Any help would be appreciated also she doesnt really have a smell to her which is odd lol

Attached Files:

19. Looks amazing bro