GreenHacks PC Case Indoor and Balcony Outdoor grow 2014

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by GreenHackTM, Mar 18, 2014.

1. #521 GreenHackTM, Oct 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2014
    I finally smoked some and let me tell you... That mango leaves you couch locked a little, while keeping my pains actually numb and I am finally relaxed. The taste is more citrus and very fruity, it left a vibrant taste in my mouth and in my nose... This is a deep indica my friends! Deep indica

Taste very very citrus and does taste like a mango in many ways.. My mouth feels like it's just eaten a mango and I can taste it. My eyes are very heavy .. Mango is good for strategic type events, as I was able to focus on a specific game and be creative and come up with strategies

2. Small short update.... Northern almost snapped this morning from her weight lol... I had to tie her up again..

Also I have the heater running during the day for a couple of hours, keeps temps during the day above 60 inside the greenhouse so she can continue to produce "Fruit" or bud ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412964085.693908.jpg

3. Vegi! Where you been bud?

4. i knew that was probably gonna happen with your northern lights lol they are some good producers im gonna cross my nl auto to either my black cream or red poison when i get those going.

5. Northern lights on day:
    52 flower
    96 total

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413271383.513157.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413271412.911606.jpg

Not too much longer now this fat old girl will be done :)

6. Northern is looking damn good bud looks bright green looks like she would have some great bag appeal

7. Thanks man!! I appreciate the kind words :) hoping she starts to finish off quick as the temps should be getting even colder... And I don't like having to run the heater at night anymore lol, gets expensive for just one girl

8. Long time bro, damn your plants are looking dope!

9. Thanks my man! Are you still growing?

10. Yeah mate, unfortunately I had to take a little hiatus as I had some issues in my apartment which meant I had to stop for a while.

Considering my last few plants weren't as successful as I expected it also meant I could concentrate on bettering my greenhouse and go back to basics.

Hope fully I can kick start it again.

Seeing grows like yours really inspires me to continue

11. I agree with you vegi. I had problems with my last grow, but seeing other folks like GH doing well is encouraging!

12. #532 GreenHackTM, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014
    Dang guys, I'm sorry you had to stop. I really wish I could help you all out on the issues you had. Was it smell? If so did you check into getting that odor sok?

13. So.. I haven't seen much change in the hair colors, mainly because it's late in the season. However I should be harvesting her here in the coming week as the temps are expected to get colder than what it is now.

Here are just a few pictures of northern lights on day
    101 total and day 57 of flower

Like I said, I think about another week of flower and she should be good to go.. No matter what haha

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413763077.852793.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413763091.618837.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413763126.202086.jpg

14. Haha, I'm so eager as well. Hate watching her everyday knowing and wishing she'd flower like right now! lol

They look dope dude. Can't wait to see how much you yield.

What kinda weight you hoping for/predicting?

15. I'm not sure on the weight, I'm hoping for at least a half (14) if I'm lucky. She's pretty fat, and I'm sure she will surprise me. I'm just wanting enough to get by for a couple of weeks :)

16. That's not bad mate. I'd be happy with 14g

Is the northern an auto? Do you find autos grow less densely than non-autos?

Just started a Tangilope and Sugar Mango Ryder (Auto)

17. #537 GreenHackTM, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    Autos grow decent, but super autos grow amazing. Northern is a super auto and she has surprised me all the way.

She's not too dense as she was grown outside with low lighting of about 6-7 hours of direct sunlight. I believe density has to do with: Lighting, humidity, and temperature control, and since I couldn't control those factors outdoors she may not have gotten as dense as possible.

Which is one reason why my headband I grew indoors awhile back was super dense. I kept temps at 75 degrees and humidity at 45-50%. With lights directly on her for 16 hours. As many of the books I've read mentioned these were key elements in boosting bud growth

18. Ah ok, learn something new everyday. So which strains are Supers then? I'm intrigued.

Mines fluctuates between 25-26 Degrees C but has now dropped below as its getting colder here. Humidity is always around 45-50%

100% light at the moment during Veg stage, but its interesting to see how rapidly the DNA Genetics Tangilope is growing over the Sugar Mango Ryder  :lol:

19. Oh man, there are quite a few super strains out there. Go to google and type in 'super auto strains'

Northern is just one of the great ones ivd found produced by greenhouse seeds.

20. Awesome, cheers bud.

Might try my GHS Northern Next