GreenHacks PC Case Indoor and Balcony Outdoor grow 2014

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by GreenHackTM, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Mango is harvested and drying

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412052929.258952.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412052939.008731.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412052949.743617.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412052960.042097.jpg

2. Got home this evening from studying and class.. Walk upstairs and open the door.. The house is filled with a Jamaican tropical jungle smell! Yes my house smells of straight tropical mango cannabis.. Time to open up the ona gel for a couple days while these girls finish drying out.

3. #503 GreenHackTM, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
    Up at the crack of dawn to get ready for the 5K race.

Whoever said cannabis growers/cannabis smokers don't contribute to charities and towards society has obviously never gotten to know me!

Will take some pictures of northern lights and my random photo girl when I get back.

Northern lights is getting nice and fat for a balcony plant!

4. I gave each girl a neem oil treatment last night as my neighbors said they had mites on their tomato plants.. Damn them all!!

Random outdoor girl

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412170422.450807.jpg

Northern lights

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412170442.199907.jpg

Her smaller branches are even starting to bulk up a little

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412170466.250125.jpg

5. looks good except the photo girl doesn't look like her bud sites are coming in fast enough. With the cold weather nearing each day she is lagging.

6. Yup! That's what I was afraid of.. Very bad genetics in her... Most likely I'll just trash her as there are only hairs on her and no actual buds forming

7. After little debate... I cut down the photo girl this evening. There's no need to keep her running as she hasn't even pushed any buds out.. Just a couple hairs here and there.

Horrible genetics lol.

This will allow northern lights the ability to not have to fight for light.

8. One of my smaller nugs has just finished, and is starting it's cure. It had a small stem so it didn't have a long drying time.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412285274.221978.jpg

9. #509 GreenHackTM, Oct 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
    Out camping with the cousin and his review of the strain "mango" is it's very fruity, taste citrus like and it gives you a euphoric feeling, relaxes his pain, good mood, and sleepiness.

Can't wait till I can sample this fine Goddess

10. kc brains mango? Grown it a couple times such a great outdoor strain.

11. Yeah man, I just didn't get a huge yield from her, mainly because I didn't get a ton of sunlight on my balcony.

12. shes a great smoke I pulled over five pounds from that strain from 100 gallon smart pots in the past.

13. I'm sure I would have better success if not on a balcony and using autos lol. Can't wait till I can grow them in 100's

Thinking next year I'll use 20's or 30's and run a couple photo clones, just not on my balcony.. Need more light

14. six hours direct sunlight is your minimum. more then that your good. I have done plenty ingenious methods to keep my buds in constant solid sunlight in the past. where there is a will there is a way

15. Yeah the balcony plants got around 7-1/2 hours of direct sunlight. Had they had both morning and evening sun they would have been bigger, same goes for my tomatoes, basil, and sage plants.

Next year I'm going to do some outdoor methods I've noticed from your grows in the past and this year. But it's harder to do a lot of techniques inside of a small greenhouse, I know I did LST for them and was going to do a ton of other methods.. But it's harder when the plants only veg for a short period.

Will be only growing super autos next year, a clone or two, and the autos that I breed this coming winter

16. Use supplemental lighting to extend your veg period to your desired length that's the best way to get monsters.

17. That's true, I did veg them indoors, and once they went into flowering I transitioned them outdoors, but I'm sure next year will be a better veg period for them as I'll be increasing my grows with a 400 watt led instead of my micro grow of 45 watt led's in each server case.

Thanks for the tips bro! Always appreciated !

18. Nice, always get excited about upgrades to the grow you will be happy with more light as well as your plants and no prob bob. Always here to help.

19. #519 GreenHackTM, Oct 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2014
    What a busy, busy weekend. Went camping with the cousin, checked on our deer cams on all of our properties... counted at least 12 10 point bucks and 2 12 pointers with numerous doe's. Arrived home this morning checked up on northern lights...

SHES GETTING FAT AND HEAVY! Had to add some extra support to her main bud as it was leaning over due to heavy buds. Gave her a feeding of molasses, will feed her a little bio weed here in a couple of days.

First couple pictures are of her this morning before I added the support
    The last photo is after support was added

Pay no attention to the yellowing leaves

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412526434.218047.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412526463.300901.jpg

Here's a nice picture of her top cola

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412526787.250710.jpg

Here she is after the support was added

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412526483.184006.jpg

Edit: Scratch that, I will not be adding bio weed.. Not sure why I put that there haha, lack of sleep and lots of driving. Northern is at her last couple of weeks, so she will just be receiving molasses feedings.

20. she is looking good bro!The nugs are looking nice and fat!