GreenHacks PC Case Indoor and Balcony Outdoor grow 2014

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by GreenHackTM, Mar 18, 2014.

1. #462 GreenHackTM, Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2014
    For my outdoor I did all autos and have three photos outside

For my indoor fall show I am doing one auto right now indoors and one photo indoors. My show will be increasing in a couple months. Hope to have everything increasing (yields, plants, lights, grow room size etc) hopefully by the end of this year

Next year for my outdoor photos I plan to use 40 gallon pots

2. After chopping my plants I dried them for about 6 days and now I've got the buds curing in a CVault container. The yield was tiny - only about 5 grams. I noticed that the trichromes were mostly clear when I chopped the plants but I really couldn't leave them much longer since I'm going away soon. I sampled the buds yesterday and they def got me high; too bad I couldn't leave them longer.

3. We still have a little time left for the season... So I made an adjustment to northern lights. She was still stretching so I tied her down to let her buds get even sunlight. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409170597.149236.jpg

4. those outdoor girls are looking good man!  sorry you had to chop the bubblegum girl so early.

5. Thanks my man! I spend as much time as I can with them even tho two of the outdoors are autos, they still need TLC!

Northern lights I have a feeling is going to surprise me. She's so tall ( and not tall because of light issues)

Plenty of space for the bud sites to bulk up and they are growing better now that I LST'd her

6. Mango is putting on some nice buds

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409694662.165770.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409694701.298385.jpg

Northern is pushing those buds out too :)

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409694722.764861.jpg

Random outdoor plants should show sex in a couple of days.. I'm sad to say but I'm betting money they might all be male. It's cool tho, at least I got to practice topping before I tackled my critical girl inside!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409694737.898281.jpg

7. hey bro mango sure is packing some nice buds. The northern girl i really couldn't see her buds but northern is usually a good producer she is lookin pretty lengthy though might have some nice long buds

8. Northerns top cola has well over 40+ hairs on them. She's going to be a big producer!

Mango I'm hoping will be a nice producer as well! But I didn't really like her growth over all... And as such I have decided not to grow her next year... Pending bud taste/smoke!

9. yea i think as far as auto go super autos are the way to go. The get to about 2 1/2 to 3 ft usually are are very good producers if getting a little to tall just do some lst.

10. All outdoor plants got a nice water/fert feeding today.

A couple tsp's of tappin roots
    One tsp of bio weed

And one tsp of molasses

This will be the last feeding for mango as she is approaching the three week mark from harvest I don't want her to have a harsh taste from an abundance of nitrogen.

Northern lights will get one or two more feedings.

The girls are loving this special care. Treat your ladies right, men :)

11. A couple photos of the girls

First up front is northern lights, and directly behind her is sweet mango

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410121250.882214.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410121318.648314.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410121353.881618.jpg

12. looking good any news on the photo girls? showing any sex or still waiting

13. Thanks man!

Yeah one of them showed it's sex, it was a male and I chopped it up. The other two are hopefully promising. Considering I gave them lots of nitrogen in the beginning (where as the male plant was just grown in a base soil for three weeks then transplanted )

So I'm still holding hope as many books have said high nitrogen levels in the beginning increase chances for female.

14. #476 GreenHackTM, Sep 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    Northern and mango are definitely getting fatter

Mango

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410558770.520420.jpg

Northern lights

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410558799.753374.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410558834.453032.jpg

Temperatures have been getting colder each night. Right now I have the heater setup for two nights. However I don't mind it too cold on the girls, a little stress with cold should help pull out the anthocyanins (the part of the plant that induces the genetic traits of color, such as the all sought after purple colors) In my case it might not occur, even though they have Colombian parent descendants and some of kush.. We will see. that and the excess of sugar inside of the leaves with molasses etc help to change the color of the buds near the end of the flower

15. #477 GreenHackTM, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
    Well it's been a very busy semester for school so far, but let me take a moment to post some pics for you all!

Northern lights

Getting fatter every day

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410934643.578661.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410934721.811508.jpg

Mango
    Not the best photo... But it's late, and GH is tired haha

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410934744.977928.jpg

Two of my photo plants turned out to be male, and I'm almost positive my third will be a male as well.. Part of this has to do with the lack of daily sunlight allocated to my photo plants.

The amount of light was enough for auto plants but wasn't enough to make a female plant.. I feel less light stresses the plant to think it must be male in order to make itself seeds etc. I'm babbling on lack of sleep but I'm not disappointed, just means next year will be a stronger season from the knowledge gained this season.

Plus that northern lights and mango... They smell phenomenal!

Can't wait to see the final outcome on these girls :)

16. Here is a better picture of mango
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410935278.611464.jpg

17. My garden friend :)
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411237755.332591.jpg

18. Not sure why attitude said mango flowered for only 7 weeks... Mango is definitely not done flowering yet

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411241267.058914.jpg

I'm betting a lot of people have harvested early because they didn't know.