Hillbilly bongs

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by intodirt024, Mar 18, 2014.

1. hahaha what a badass im actually tempted to try that with a big bud and hope it dosnt get cherried and burn me lips haha maybe if i get drunk or something and grow an extra pair of balls

I've never actually done that, but, that would be badass or a really good trick on a drunk person.

3. I used a poisen spray bottle. You know the ones you pump on top and then it has a hose and a spray nozzle attached to a black hose. And they are white. Well, I cut off the spray nozzle. I ripped the handle out of the pumper. Then I cut a coke can in half and duct taped the bottom half of the can to where the pump was. Then I poked holes in the can. It was a bitch to get it to fill with smoke, but it hit good. And no, there was never poisen in it. We had bought it new a long time before and never used it.

4. #24 novaboot, Dec 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2014
    The last bong I made was pretty ghetto... all I had was a pen, a bottle of mountain dew, and an orange. I put the pen in the bottle of dew as a downstem, and then I made a bowl out of the Orange peel, and sealed it all off with gum.