Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the cranberry for?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BillyTheKid714, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Hey how's it going guys this is my first post but I have lurked around this forum as a non member for too long haha. So I got a UPS interview exactly a week from now and It has been a about 2 weeks since I went cold turkey for job hunting. I can say I have worked out for about half that time but I came across a tip about drinking a lot of cranberry juice. How is this going to help me exactly? How bad does my situation compare to some of your guy's previous ones? Thanks your replies are much appreciated and stay up :D

2. Cranberry juice don't do shit just drink three gallons of water a day

3. #3 CrispyBacon, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014
    Supposedly cranberries have a strong antioxidant property that will flush out your system. People drink it because they believe it will help them get rid of the THC in their system faster. Not sure if it works though...it's just fruit juice.

4. Take it from the guy who has done almost everything in the book, niacin, detox, pickle juice, vinegar, vitamins, etc. Cranberry has metabolites of creatine in it which turn into creatinine in your body, which is tested for in drug tests. Most people try diluting their samples by chugging water but they forget to replace the gravity and creatine levels. If you honestly want to pass a test, and you've had at least 2 weeks clean (more depending on weight,metabolism, strains smoked etc) the easiest way to do this is build up your creatine levels a few days before. Then the day of the test, make sure to drink alot of water and a few Gatorades, reason for Gatorade is it gives your urine weight. Do that and you will be fine

5. its supposed to make your jizz taste better...

6. As a former drug-testee, this blade has given you the best advice (not that the rest of you aren't golden as well).

Quick fixes like niacin supplements rarely succeed, and in my opinion their success is based on other factors such as body fat percentage or metabolism.

Your best bet is to try and dilute THC metabolites while maintaining creatine, vitamin, and electrolyte levels. 

The only things I'd add to Para's post are:
    -pick up some pedialyte for additional electrolytes, found in the newborn section of a grocery store.
    -add a multi-vitamin to your daily diet at least a week before your test and possibly double up on dosage the day before/of the test.
    (Don't take excessive dosages of multi-vitamins if you have problems with your liver or kidney or if you are a heavy drinker.)

Good luck blade.

7. Thanks guys for the tips. I am actually going to be at 3 weeks by the interview date but I'm sure its still too risky. I might just go ahead and try the "substitution" method just sounds simpler haha.

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. [quote name="BillyTheKid714" post="19714804" timestamp="1395289006"]Thanks guys for the tips. I am actually going to be at 3 weeks by the interview date but I'm sure its still too risky. I might just go ahead and try the "substitution" method just sounds simpler haha.

Sounds simpler, that's how they catch it

10. I work at ups, never tested me at an interview. From what I hear, only the feeders get tested unless you're in an accident and they think it was because you were on something

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I use pineapple for that. Pineapple tastes way better to me.

I laid on his bed and realized how I am nothing yet everything at the same time. I am just energy.

12. [quote name="YotaMan95" post="19714830" timestamp="1395289284"]I work at ups, never tested me at an interview. From what I hear, only the feeders get tested unless you're in an accident and they think it was because you were on something

Wow really. So I went clean for nothing? Haha my interview is for part time package handler btw

13. Maybe not depending where you live but they generally don't test

14. [quote name="YotaMan95" post="19720564" timestamp="1395382055"]Maybe not depending where you live but they generally don't test

Well I guess I meant "tried" to go clean. If you don't mind me asking how frequent are the raises there? It said on the website that id get started at 8.50 :(

15. that's pineapples

16. Yeah you'll be at 8.50 until you get 90 working days, then get a $1 raise not to sure after that because of the new contract