Health Canada

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Malt Teezer, Mar 17, 2014.

1. FUCKKKKKKKKKK harper

2. Ya, heave Steve next election. Thinking I will take my chances with Trudeau. Better the devil we don't know at least he admits partaking and has stated he is for legalization

It's criminal what the Cons are doing. IMO its them setting up their buddies to start with MMJ market then control the recreational market eventually.

It's all likely going to be controlled by big Pharma now that they are calling it medicinal yet keeping it a controlled substance.

Politicians for the most part are scumbags appeasing their rich friends at the expense of the less fortunate and sick.

3. Trudeau is getting my vote too. Bloody conservatives are all over him with attack ads, specifically one where they criticize him for wanting legalization. So stupid.

And ive said this before but RCMP are one of the most liberal police forces in n.a. What the feds are doing is 100% unconstitutional, im glad they have the common sense to leave the law abiding patients alone.

The ruling is next week btw.

4. #5 floating_by, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014
    Flip "conservative" for "liberal" and you describe the United States and Obummer almost to a "t." This is the same play being made here in the U.S. under the "liberal" label.

"Taking our chances" with Obama didn't work so well. Don't expect anything different in Canada.

5. #6 TheWhiteLighter, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014
    Problem is based on countries and their idealogies is that the States has been lagging behind the rest of the Western world. America has had their ways set in stone for too long for such a rapid change. A slow integration would work much better than what Obama has been pushing.

In Canada its a different mindset. Cons in Canada are almost exactly like Republicans. Liberalism is more what works for us regardless of the party in charge. If our liberal idealogies were taken away like healthcare etc. the usual docile Canadians would rise up.

It's only a matter of time that the majority of Canadians see what really is at play with what the Conservatives and their true views of Mary Jane and who they are actually aiding by their "laws". It's not the people on the MMJ or recreational side that's for sure. Its very contradictory with the Cons. Illegal to possess, grow for MMJ purposes yet completely legal for the government and their rich cronies to sell it to those truly in need who can't afford their dosage at the "factory prices". If you buy from us its ok as long as it is only from us.

At least with Liberals we stand a fighting chance.

(footnote: I know several Americans who have moved here whether for immigration or by marriage and are shocked at how different it is here on the people/social program side of things. And not  in a bad way. Not dissing Americans or their country just saying different countries, different people and mindsets)

6. America is broke and in debt to the IMF, and does the IMF's bidding as they see fit. "Mercenary for hire" if you will.
    It's not that America is behind the times. Its that we're being used any way they see fit to push global agendas. America always has been a big experiment if you will, and evolves every day. We're one of the youngest nations on Earth. There is never anything sedentary about America, save for some of its occupants.

7. Can Trudeau really go back on it after he fully said he would legalize if he was prime minister.

I'm soo tired of having to hide everything I do. Just today my mom called the pigs on my dad and they came here and said they smelled marijuana, if they searched I woulda gone to jail for sure I got bud concentrates hash everything not to mention they woulda taken thousands of dollars with of glass it's soo bullshyt

By the way if he legalizes would the punishment for growing personal supply still be as harsh as it is today. It's kinda my dream to grow my own bud. :)

8. #9 dankness420, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2014
    None of those medical marijuana patients better go to jail, something needs to change ASAP.  How can you tell 37,000 people to destroy their medicine.  If this actually gets carried out then there are going to be a lot of pissed off Canadians.

Also think about the money they are going to spend on carrying this out, they could be making plenty by taxing it.  When will they realize that the war on drugs was lost a long time ago.  People are never going to stop using this plant, doesn't matter what they do.

9. Wow I'm glad I haven't gotten my card yet
    I feel safer being illegal than "legal" and on the governments hit list

10.  Anyone see Harpers attack ad on Trudeaus call for legislation? So backwards and sad to see..

11. dumb health canada, now people will go back to black market. either way, people are going to grow illegally

12. Yeah..and notice how its only attack ads instead of, say having a plan or how they will improve things with another term

They know their gonna get voted out.

13. Agreed and I feel like his government is trying to do as much damage as possible before he is gone.  We will win this fight, but its going to be a long one.

14. ㅍ
    ã…›

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15.  I pray Harper looses his majority and in that I am hopeful, but I have some doubt the Cons will lose very many more of there seats with strong Western support. It is very hard to say how the Liberals wil do under Trudeaus leadership and sadly with the loss of Canada's greatest politictian of late, Jack Layton, I doubt the NDP will be able to hold onto their Quebec seats.

How do you think you'll vote blades?

16. Don't vote for Trudeau just because he claims he will "legalize". It's a power play to get the liberals back in power, by snagging the young/undecided voters. Do you all not remember that we voted the liberals out because of corruption? And now you all want them back because harpers a douche.
    Why not not put some thought and effort into your vote, and read up on all parties involved, and not just cons and libs. All my opinion of course, but I believe trading one corrupt government for another is not a step in the right direction.

17. last day of health canada's bullshit law, we shall see what happens in april

18. fuck harper and the reform party in rode in on