To vodka or not to vodka?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TheLonelyStoner420, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Hey, I myself am a fan of vodka. It's essentially the black shirt of liquors; it blends well with almost anything. Vodka generally comes high in alcohol content and it's just wonderful.

Here's the thing, nobody likes it. Every time I whip out my latest choice of vodka I get looks followed by stories as explanations of "why [they] will never touch vodka again".

My question is, am I the only non-Russian guy who enjoys a good vodka and what's with everybody having bad experiences?

2. #2 Danerrr, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2014
    As long as it's sky vodka i could drink that forever. Anything else makes me sick from having had it too much or it being too sweet.

My drink of choice is ever clear. It's caused for some amazing nights.

The one liqueur I'll never ever ever drink again is fireball, fuck that shit. Two handles in one night between a bro and I. It's was terrible. My vomit tasted exactly like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I'm one of those guys with a bad story about vodka. Can't stand the stuff anymore, just makes me heave. 

Whiskey/Brandy/Rum is the way forward.

4. I can drink any vodka. Actually, any alcohol I've ever touched I can tolerate (despite some tasting like downright ass, Vodka being one of them). I was drinking Vodka last night, hungover to shit, but I'll do it again. Was a fun night. Stumbled like a motherfucker, fucked some girl who's name I don't remember, smoked loads of weed, watched a dude accidentally elbow another dude in the face, he started pouring blood out his nose, they attempted to fight each other but were way too drunk and ended up falling on top of each other almost in the 69 position.... Vodka can be fun.

5. Vodka is easy to drink..  Get some Titos, a russian friend of mine turned me on to that.

6. Not to vodka.

7. #7 dankness420, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2014
  8. Want to share, man?

9. Why not? D':

10. Always to vodka!

I feel you tho, I burned out all my friends on the vodka. It's just so simple and goes with anything.

11. I'll drink vodka if it's given to me, but I won't spend money for it. And I don't care for it straight at all.
    I'll buy bourbon or scotch.
    I'm pretty much a tequila shot and beer man. I'm one of the very few americans who can drink warm beer and enjoy it, although I prefer it cold.
    I don't care for wine either. And I live in wine country.

12. Sounds like a plan my man.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Indeed

14. Yeah i'm another one of those guys with bad stories about vodka but i just can't drink it straight anymore, i have no problem if I mix it with coke or something.

15. Had to many shots of vodka one night at my ex gf friends house back when I was underage about 15 I think, bassically I passed out and straight up fell into her nose with my forehead and broke that shit up. Can't even remember doing it. Woke up with pissy trousers aswell. Still can't drink vodka straight 5 years later

16. ill drink any alcohol, but neutral spirits are best. i prefer everclear (190 proof) shots myself.

17. I'm not a drinker, or rather I'm not the kinda person who likes to get drunk- but I do enjoy tasting alcohol. The last time I drank vodka I only had a glass, it wasn't even cold or anything it was really kinda gross to me. I did taste a vodka some years ago of which the surface had been sprayed (with a spray bottle) filled with martini... or was it drambuie...? I don't remember, but it was delicious.

As for the "Mix this vodka with soda A" and get fucking wasted and go to town... I hate it, I'll just be standing around with me and my brain thinking about the most useless shit I won't even remember. Maybe I've had nice times while being fucking drunk, but who the hell knows!

I'll much, much, much, much rather have a few beers (or a small vodka, I don't really care) and then smoke a lot of ganja instead :)

18. Not sure what kind of people you are drinking with, but it is the most popular hard alcohol in the world. Everyone likes it.

19. I've personally never had a problem with any type of alcohol. Vodka was actually the first drink I had. I've grown to enjoy the hand sanitizer-es que taste of it.

Que?