Big Buddha Blue Cheese Auto, Afghan Kush Auto and 2 x Nirvana Bubblelicious

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by lazza135, Mar 17, 2014.

1. #81 PurpDno, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    Bubbles shu the fuck up, youre sitting in the back

2. Yeah mate it really does need an update I'll grab some pictures later for you all to see! They are all doing well flowering nicely!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. No idea Loki lol

4. About week 7 now and looking good! The blue cheese has so much bud on it already it might be an early finisher! Was frosty third week into flower was crazy! Heres a PIC of her

Attached Files:

5. Here is the Afghan Kush Ryder, growing really well, she got much taller and bushier than I imagined taking up a fair amount of space in my small tent. My big ones should be done soon so I can bump them up from 250w to 500w in the bigger tent :)

Attached Files:

6. Here is the smaller bubbleicious its grown rather tall since it was to tiny at the start happy with the progress

Attached Files:

7. Here is the big bubblelicious its pretty big plant and as a consequence its very close to the light and is getting a bit of heat stress but it can't be helped. But its doing very well and should have a lot of bud on it in the end :)

Attached Files:

8. Here is a close up on the big bubbas cola

Attached Files:

9. Sorry for spamming this but the mobile app only let's me upload one PIC at a time so gay

10. Hello Loki they doing well mate I will get some pictures soon :)

11. Finally an update from me! Been a while but the ladies are doing fine :) first picture we have the big bubblelicious!
    Second PIC smaller bubblelicious!
    Third Afghan kush and last the blue cheese :)

Attached Files:

12. The deed is nearly done one more to chop and I will be posting the dry weights shortly!

13. How did the Bubblelicious turn out taste wise and bag appeal? Just started a seed and curious to other peoples findings. Cheers!

14. Taste was nice and stone was lovely but the bag appeal wasn't amazing but worth a grow mate

15. Glad I found this one! I just loaded up 2 bubbalicious 2 blue cheese and a northern lights auto that was free in my tent the NL will end up outside I live in SOCAL. The rest I am gonna keep inside and let go wild. I have been perusing all the auto journals I could last week or so. Lots of good dudes here glad I can learn from good people!

16. Hello Fallingleaves how are you buddy? Oh well if there is anything you would like to know then feel free to check out my new thread I'll post a link to it in a second. Oh its always exciting getting some freebees haha. Auto's are great man but I've switched to a photo run this time :)