Injection Drip system in coco.

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by cosinehigh, Mar 17, 2014.

1. I have included pictures of an injection system I will be using with h3ads formula. Each injector will hold a single nutes, such as micro or bloom.

I will update progress as I go. But here is a picture of the progress using the injectors so far:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. hey sweet threat here mang will be keeping up on it as am looking to set up some type of an automated coco drip system myself and really dig the engineering.

3. Here is something I just built and tested.

Its a 8 light flip flop with 4 ballast.

Parts:
    8x 5V Relay board from eBay
    8 female ballast connector
    4 male ballast connector.
    5v power supply.

uploadfromtaptalk1396092715564.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1396092727346.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1396092738016.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

4. Week 3 of flower. Pictures. Also my clone area.

Attached Files:

5. Week 4. And my next batch of mothers master kush:

Attached Files:

6. looks nice man, what benefit do you see from having a separate dripper for each nute? Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems like that would be more difficult to get your portions dialed in that just mixing up a single measured batch of feed. 

7. @[member="case22"] since the concentration of the nutes is so strong when done this way, if you combined them they would precipitate. As resul, some notes will not become usable for you plants.
    Just harvest this batch got 1.3lbs per light. I didn't use a bulking formula
    Can you guys recommend a good bulking nute to use?

8. Botanicare pro bloom.