Whats your favorite sport? -Poll-

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Kooz, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Hockey first then football

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Cycling, sailing, auto racing, and hockey.

3. football  let's go STEELERS let's go 

I really love college football PSU ND 

To do is snowboarding and skateboarding  

4. MMA is the only sport I can stomach sitting down and watching. Every other sport bores me to death. 

My house is occupied and frequented by dudes that fight out of Roufusport (where Anthony 'Showtime' Pettis trains) - I love watching my BROS fight in the cage. 

5. college basketball.

i go nuts for tht shit, bro.

6. To watch: Baseball, even though it's painful to watch my team completely collapse after the All-Star break every damn year (Brewers)
    To play: Disc Golf & Mountain Biking

7. 29 votes ? Not bad lol , Football in the lead with 31% of votes

8. Basketball for sure

9. Seriously? Nobody here in GC likes rugby?
    Maybe its cause Im Irish but I grew up playing and watching rugby. Best sport ever, manly game and everyone has respect for eachother, something a lot of sport has neglected.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    I agree! England born and bred and English Rugby is second to none! 

Having said that, I am a huge fan of Snowboarding! Absolutely love cruising round in some fresh powder! Creating waves of snow. The feeling is so much better when high. It feels like flying! 

11. Awesome man, glad to know theres others with great taste in sport! :D:lol::lol:

I'd love to get into snowboarding, I try'd it a couple times and loved it! Although theres isnt much snow to practice on in Southern Spain haha

• Like Like x 1
  12. I feel you mate! In Britain it's rare that we get decent snow.

However, Scotland at the moment in the Cairngorms has got some good snow, so I am heading up there for a snowboarding session!

Only a 6 hour drive.. Will pass the time with a good bowl in the morning and some good beats!

Just got my snowboard all waxed and edged ready to go! Took me a good two days to sort it, but it will go like the wind!

Can't wait to be pulling some laid back 360's flying high!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Sounds killer man, I'd kill to be there rn hahah

6 hours is nothing, I'd be driving up to the north, just under 12 hours hahaha

For now I'll just be laying back, puffing on this j and then go for a run. :smoking:

14. I absolutely love Basketball and Football. I really don't care for any other sports besides extreme sports like snowboarding and dirt biking. I love to play basketball, and I hate to toot my own horn but I'm pretty damn good at it :) I seriously think if I had a better work ethic, I have the talent, skill, and cunning to play D-1 ball at a small school. I LOVE watching college basketball it is the best. It's so fast paced and usually team-focused. I catch every Kentucky basketball game I can. My 2nd favorite sport is football. I only really enjoy playing it in the winter time when there's a lot of snow because it doesn't hurt at all haha but I love watching both college and pro football. Go bengals! :D
    As for Extreme sports, I've been riding dirt bikes for 14 years. It's one of the most fun and relaxing things ever. I could ride around just my property for hours while stoned and with my earbuds in listening to my favorite music. I also snowboard but I've only been doing it for 5 years and I don't have a ton of experience doing it. It's a ton of fun, I love the feel of the cold, brisk, clear air and the beautiful snow covered nature. I have yet to get high before snowboarding but I plan to change that this year!

🎶Is this deliverance? Is it the end?🎶

15. As for watching sports, nba or mma. I don't have the attention span to watch football or baseball, I've actually fallen asleep at an angels game.

As for playing, I've had wrestling/football/soccer friends, and though they insisted I would be good at it since I can beat some varsity captains at weight, I denied since I hated waking up early and didn't want to quit smoking weed for sports (drug testing for sports). Plus, I don't want to over use my joints for my later life. Every old person I talk to who walks about like a young person say they never played any sports, as that wears out your knees hips and back they claim. They hike, why I hike.

16. #36 Maroona, Aug 29, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2017
    Probably synchronised swimming, hockey and boxing (love watchin it here ). Hmm and also figure skating...

17. FOOTBALL!!!!!!!

Go! Pack! Go!

Ill bleed green and gold till I'm dead and cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" most people leave this earth wondering if they made a difference. Marines don't have that problem "

Psalms 25;4 show me your ways o'Lord teach me your paths "

18. Football (the one played with your feet and a ball)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. This is so difficult for me because I played so many sports throughout high school...

I'd say my favorite to watch is a toss up between football and basketball...

But my favorite to play is a toss up between basketball and baseball..

So I guess basketball it is !?

• Like Like x 1
  20. I like mountain climbing more, 2 years already. I had time to overmaster a few mountains, these were small expeditions. But I hope that soon will be far more interesting. In own time I read much about climbing, mountainsю And look here, it is very well written about typical errors and how it can be avoided.

• Like Like x 1