Whats your favorite sport? -Poll-

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Kooz, Mar 17, 2014.

1. #1 Kooz, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2014
    So this is just a poll to see how we, as Grasscity a whole like sports wise.

Personally I play baseball, watch all kinds of sports, and play all different types of sports.. So narrowing my answer down to one would be kind of difficult, but with much thought my answer would have to be ...

FOOTBALL ! (NFL) Because I love playing football , But I also love watching it, and discussing it in the NFL thread and all that.

But that isn't to say I don't love baseball and basketball just as much ! But my answer to the poll will be football :) !

So go ahead guys and vote away, and lets see what sport grasscity as a whole prefers the most !

• Like Like x 1
  2. I don't know if anyone else loves this as much as I do but I love lacrosse. Greatest sport ever and here in washington we are just chill as fuck lax bros that smoke the ganj. I go to practiced stoned all the time. I even smoke with my god damn coach 😁

Smoke the ganj, lax it up.

• Like Like x 1
  3. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. BASKETBALL ALL THE WAY!

5. Frisbee Golf on Carl Spackler's hybrid of featherbed bent and northern California sensimilla.  The beauty of this stuff is that you can play 36 holes during the day and then get stoned to the bejeezus belt in the evening.

I'd keep playing.   :smoking:  

6. #6 camacho77, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2014
    Boxing all the way!! I've been involved in boxing since I was 9, but just in the past two years, I began to actually take It really seriously and compete. (Boxing is what made me turn to vaping exclusively. Hadn't had a smoke hit in a lonnngggg time) I've been doing pretty good, and my amateur record is 22-3 as of right now. I may turn professional in the next couple if years, but I'm not rushing it, because I'm only 20 afterall.

I love the way boxing makes you push yourself to the absolute limit, and exceed all of the physical limits you have in your mind. There's nothing quite like the feeling you get when you pull every single bit of energy and determination out of you to have your hand raised in victory.

So yeah, boxing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Man you're asking me to pick one? I guess I would have to say golf, because I have definitely played golf more than any other sport, and I am watching the masters right now.

Hockey would probably be second. The fast paced, hard hitting action mixed in with the puck handling.

Football would be third. The Canadian version, because that is what I watch. I love the combination of individual battles in football. A good team has to work like a well oiled machine, every player doing their part.

These are also the sports I know the most about. I enjoy watching almost any sport, because the athletes have all put so much effort in to do what they are doing. The Olympics are always one of my favorite times of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I'm a football guy but i also love MMA, Baseball and professional wrestling but I wouldnt call that one a "sport"

9. Lacrosse is my favorite sport to play. My favorite sport in general is football

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

10. #10 TruthfullyBaked, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    NBA and UFC are my two favorite.

I'll never pass up a real good soccer game though.

11. Looks like Basketball wins lol , Not much of a consensus from us stoners eh lol

12. Soccer all the way, pisses on any American sport.
    Worst? Fucking wrestling and the parafuckinglympics. Blind football! Please!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. A sport to watch... Football.

Sport's I do... golf and sailing. Both of them you can drink beer and smoke weed while doing.

14. Drifting

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

• Like Like x 2
  15. Skydiving and Sailing! Peace! :gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 2
  16. motor sports.

Le Mans and the IMSA Continental series are always cool.

• Like Like x 1
  17. #17 iAmBetty, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
    Hockey, epecially playoff hockey.

18. Football, Baseball, Hockey, Wakeboarding, Beer Pong

19. Football, especially college with Basketball right behind it. After that nada

20. football..... :)