What are you playing tonight?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Iceni Toker, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Debating whether or not to get back into AC Black Flag. I played the beginning of the game and got through Havana but it didn't really capture my attention. What do you think Blades, does the game pick up after the beginning?

2. 3rd play through, all DLC completed, and ALL locations found... :(

Debating whether or not to start another play through. :confused_2:

Attached Files:

Yea it picks up a lot. I havent finished it yet but im 2-3 missions away lol. The naval battles are so sweet

4. Yeah I got it for Xbox because someone I know has it for that. Kind of boring playing alone.

5. Dam... did you clear all locations too or jusr found all of them?

Do you remember your total play times on either of your playthroughs?

Also, im like 1 mission past the main questline where you discover Alduin's Wall... what percentage of the main quest have i completed you think? I kinda dont wanna finish it too soon lol, im only level 21 and 60hrs into it so far

Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Gonna be playing GW2 as usual. Lol. Have a newfound love for this game, and I really like the feature pack that was just released.
    I still have about a gram of hash left, so I'll be quite baked.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #67 Stormy Sea, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
    ESO. ESO. ESO. ESO!

Fucking. Amazing. Game.

Tried all the other recent mmos in past years (SWTOR, Rift, GW2, etc) and this one just feels... different. New.

It has that feeling that's been missing for me for a while. And I love it. :D

Yes, I am aware..haha

So it's a lot like Dishonored..I get it..and people don't like the story line..Really liked the part when he has to go behind the walls in the brothel..with the bridges..Also like that it breaks down how you played at the end of the chapter..Liked the Asylum too. Not sure how far I'm away from finishing it. Going to Baron's manor.

9. Played the hell out of that..liked all the mission for the Templar armor..looks badass

10. yea it does, i did the same thing actually, played for a little bit then put it down for a couple months. ive nearly finished the game now, its definitely a solid game.

11. Happy I started playing Black Flag again. This game is awesome now that I have my own ship and crew and can sail the open seas.

12. Ghosts and TSOT

13. ^Saw Ozric a while back at a small place here...they were fucking awesome.

Im'll play Kingdom Hearts Remix 1.5 later. I know-I'll always be a kid. ;)

14. Gran Turismo 6.

cant catch me. my lines are flawless.

15. Day of Defeat: Source

16. Got BF4 on low with integrated graphics @ 28-40fps. Picked it up on sale and wasn't expecting to be able to actually play yet. 

17. Wildstar beta, looking forward to playing tonight!

18. #78 Michael Gary Scott, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    WAW on ps3

19. Skriym sense my PS3 was stolen

20. Do people still play this? was thinkin about buyin it