Good head

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by torrey~james, Mar 16, 2014.

i can only imagine. i mean, i would hate to have a vagina. fuckin weird lookin hole thing that shits out blood every month.

but boy do i love em

2. #22 TokinRosie, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2014
    I know right? it's fucked up bro. When I was a little girl, I used to cry and think god hated me because I wanted a dick and was afraid of "Hell week" along with birthing children...  But multiple orgasms are pretty great. The cruel and contradictory mistress pussies are.

3. #23 MASTERofGANJA, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2014
    Haha..

4. Ahhhhhh, a German love of mine came to visit. Parked under the bridge for over an hour haha. Best head ever, she went deep and stayed deep until I came. I still know what her throat feels like.

To do less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.

- Steve Prefontaine

5. My current girlfriend. Damn! I swear I would marry for the head!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I love sloppy bj and including hands, eye contact and of course deep throats great.

7. #27 tesscoil663, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    1) Standing
    2) I let her take control
    3) I think its wrong

8. #28 Zera, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    You would be way more fun to blow than the other guy.
    Haha

9. my girlfriend gives great head she gets so nasty & sloppy with it . lordt 

10. The man's a poet. And he's also entirely right.

lmao that scene's priceless.

You can ask any guy you want to satisfy your clit though, without having to jump through flaming hoops to validate the fact that you're not a serial killer or an asshole. The cock is a gift and a curse. But until your repainting the walls of a female throat or pussy transparent egg-shell white, it's usually a curse.

11. I honestly think my wife gives the best bj's know to man kind. She is really into it and loves to suck cock (she says only mine).
    I love how she strokes the lower half and sucks the top while playing with my ass. Amazing orgasims

12. so far ive only had 2 that were good at it, met 1 at a club, she and her friend made out with me and then i went to my friends car because she whispered in my ear 'i dont wanna have sex but i like sucking dick'
    i was like sweet, got in the car, she started, then my fucking dickhead of a 'friend' texted my phone 20 times
    when i went to turn it off she got offended i wasnt focused on her and she left, so pissed off i couldve landed a girl whod basically suck me on command

second one was a friend of a friend, she was deepthroating and i flipped her on her back to fuck her mouth but i couldnt finish because this was right after i already fucked her, which was shit because its on my list to finish in a chicks throat
    other than that ive had girls be like 'oh yeah im great at head'
    nope, lies

Oh I know!!! amazing.

14. #34 jaladhjin, May 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2014
    Sad part is some girls confuse willing with talented ;-)

Those are the problem ones..

15. Wow, this thread is making me feel hot.

16. Have you ever had a good carpet munching? Lol, the clit has more nerve endings than than the penis...

Just saying

17. #37 frr, May 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2014
    Just found out today.
    Yes, amazing I've never came so fast. She deepthroated my dick and stayed down for like 10 seconds. Then I grabbed her hair and put it in a pony and just face fucked the shit out of her. Then she'd lick all the way up my dick and jerk me for a sec. Then she'd go down and slowly come up and she was trying to suck the cum out my dick. Then she swallowed while still sucking my dick. Oh my god it was the best thing I've ever felt. Deepthroat is the best.

18. I could use a good one right now :(

Sucks, im horny but im too weak to jerk off.

19. i think i ruined the whole getting head experience. because once you have two girls give you head at the same time, if you ever have one, she's gotta be a champion or else its on to the next hole haha. but what am i talking about these days i work and box all the time i get turned on when a girl passes by smelling good. (SMH)

20. Once my ex blew my foreskin up like a balloon, so yes I have