Indoor Vegging tent to Outdoor (SOuthern CALifornia)

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Jesh, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Your plants are root bound bad and are loosing gusto dude. They need more soil BAD and FAST! Are you feeding them while they are trapped in those little cups?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. We do not feed it any nutes. i know man, ill have pots asap. another problem has risen, my room is very dusty because of my xbox, computer and desk. Consequently, weve been seeing spider webs. Turns out, they are laying and lurking behind the leaves of the plant.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Just transplanted them into 3gallon pots. Anyone give mr an opinion on how they are looking?

Attached Files:

4. Before the transplant

Attached Files:

5. Been spraying neem oil and havent seen spiders anywhere but still taking precautions. We decided to take one cut off each plant but not sure if they will make it. I need some help, are the clones still able to survive?

Attached Files:

6. Another picture of the clones

Attached Files:

7. Another pic of the cuts

Attached Files:

8. Now for the plants in the 3 gallon pots. Some leaves have turned yellow and some with black spots. Im thinking the neem oil probably burned them? Im using a t5 only atm.

Attached Files:

9. Oh shit, i i almost forgot to say that we used FFOF for 3 plants, Happy frog for 3 plants and half happy frog.and half ocean forest for 3 plants. In total of 9 plants in the grow atm. I hope for the cuts and these plants prosper. Enjoy anyone who reads my grow 

Attached Files:

10. We are on the 28th day for the original for the 4 maon plants from dispensary and 25days for the 5 clones that i got from my homie.

Attached Files:

11. I am having problems with spidermites in which we caught them before some hatch or become.adult. We have been spraying neem oil in which helps but we find more as days go by. Also ive seen an increase of gnats! Anyone know what to do, need some help :/

Attached Files:

12. Dem ladies, just fimmed the main top to each plant once. Eh, debating on experimenting more techniques for this second grow. I want it to work out 

2 Animal Cookies , 1 Platinum Bubba & 1 Heavy OG.

Should i keep fimming.the whole plant?

Attached Files:

13. Dem ladies, just fimmed the main top to each plant once. Eh, debating on experimenting more techniques for this second grow. I want it to work out 

Should i keep fimming the.whole plant

Attached Files:

14. I have 9 clones 1 I think showed signs of males so I left it out side and it stopped growing plus I cut too many fan leaves. My clones are outside and inside under hps at night. I started them w miracle grow. Most of them doubled in size in two weeks, but due to high amount of growers that disapprove I am throwing them in FF. This is my first grow besides some stress seeds if u count that. My question is what do I do ? Jk but is it ok outdoor and indoors and for how long.

And the reason the plant I kicked out May be a female is because sometimes they bud and I knock the buds off. If they aren't completely off they continue growing n look like a ball ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398199204.767223.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

15. You should use fox farm ocean forest. Atm im veggin in my tent then into flower after two months

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. 45 days in and 43days for some.

Attached Files:

17. About to bring these baddies outside for some sun. Little by little, dont want them to get crisped.

Attached Files:

18. Been posting on ig than on here. Not much love on here or help

Attached Files:

19. Anyone have advice on high winds?? I am from SOCAL and the wind is fucking annoying. I put three plants in the back with no more than 2 steaks to hold them. The wind are crazy though! Any suggestions or anyuthing

20. Yeee

Attached Files: