Any good movies to watch when baked?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by BongHitsAndAcidTrips, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Normally I chill with one of my friends, but we all have midterms for college, so basically, we are lucky if we have a few hours to hangout together.

So anyways, home for the night, and I decided I'll probably smoke. Usually I just smoke 1 bowl because I don't want to repack it, but I want to get baked so I'll probably smoke 2-3. My question is, what movies or shows are good when you're baked?

I have Netflix, Amazon Prime Instant as well as any movies from the amazon store and iTunes Store.

So the possibilities are seemingly endless and I want help narrowing it down.

I've seen all of Mel Brooks's movies.

When I'm baked I either like horror, comedy, or scifi fantasy (like the lotr)

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Mac and Devin go to high school (wiz Khalifa and snoop dogg huge potheads the whole movie)

Sent from my Microwave using Grasscity App

3. Pet Semetary(yes spelled like that) is a lil old, but a great horror movie. Comedy-any of the Friday movies. Sci-fy- The Fall

---------------------------------------
    Smoke On! c(o.oc)

4. So many to choose from, I recently watched Smurfs while high, let me tell you that's worth watching.

Smurf yah! :cool:

5. Inception....but i couldn't even follow that movie sober

6. Schindlers list is greeeeatt when you're high. Dexter, weeds, nip tuck, house of cards, weeds are good tv shows on netflix. Louie is funny as hell too

7. Adventure time is really short episodes and even tho it's a kid show it's perfect if you're high lol

8. I thought that movie was absolute shit

9. In terms of tv shows that are on netflix, family guy is always great, personally I like how I met your mother and arrested development, just watched Robin Hood Men In Tights the other day, always gotta love Mel Brooks. 

10. Family guy is indeed great.  I like workaholics too :)   I saw the movie Riddick when i was baked and I thought it was pretty good 

11. watch dog house on netlfix ( someone told me to watch it) its a good movie nd when youre high you get into the characters lol its about these prison kids. also i recently watch trollhunting on netflix too. its like a scifi sort of. but its really good

12. Doctor Who, How I met your mother, titaniboa, and any show on drugs

13. i thought "the rundown" was really good while baked but i watched it sober a couple of weeks later and it wasnt nearly as good.

14. archer, american dad, or just whatever is on TV

:hippie:

15. Not sure if its on Netflix or Prime. If it ain't just torrent it or something.

Watch "Ghandi" the one with Ben Kingsley. Its definitely a trip, I love that film.

~1996 Jiggawattz~

16. Also if you're into movies, Brick is great

17. #17 BakedSnarf, Mar 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2014
    If you're into SciFi and have access to this movie on any of the different streaming services you listed, I'd go for something like Looper. It's personally a favourite of mine and is certainly worth watching baked, nothing like a tense dystopian type of movie to really get you thinking about life and society.  :smoking:

18. Watched road trip on netflix yesterday

Eyes like Mr.Miyagi 🐉

19. Awsome movies to watch high that aren't that known are ...

The wackness (josh peck from drake and josh) (Ben Kingsley) one of my favorite movies off all time especially the sundance version.

Second best is sci fi horror Donnie darko very trippy movie.

20.  Dude,
         smoke a doobie, take a bong hit, etc

then watch

Dazed and Confused
    specially if you like rock n roll