Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why it should not be legal

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aToker, Mar 15, 2014.

1. #81 Sgtstadanko707, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014
    The state of ca said all food labled organic will not be this year becuse of the drought. They said go ahead and pump this cows full of hormones and use what ever you need on the crops and we will still label it organic.
    Baaaa. Keep eating it up.

2. #82 KangarooBunny, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2014
    Apples turn brown because of an enzyme in them that reacts with oxygen in the air. Lemon juice can stop the oxidation.  :smoke:

3. Monsanto can stop it to with just 1 drop.

4. Just stating that it can still be organic and not turn brown. Same thing with avocados, potatoes, pears, bananas.

Although I can't imagine lemon juice on bananas or potatoes would be too appetizing lol.  

When I worked in a large institution kitchen we used to have to fill up barrels of cut potatoes with water to prevent them from going brown. The top layer always turned anyways. 

5. I didn't really see any argument for this whole issue involving the gov't hypocrisy going on in the USA...?

How long can this country exist with all the states that have medical mj and the states that are about to legalize mmj in 2014.  Plus the 2 states that have gone recreational.  I mean how long??????  Did you know the US gov't has a patent on pot........... #6630507....        

http://uspatent6630507.com/

And yet cannabis is listed as a class 1 drug with no medicinal use,  and the MOTHERFUCKERS HAVE A PATENT ON IT FOR MEDICINAL USE.     

So all those worried about there local dealer or their own pocket better get ready for a swift change in plans it's coming the gov't can't have both ways for long.