Texas organic guerilla grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by deathlesszero, Mar 14, 2014.

1. I put my seeds in 1 gal pots on the 18th and theyre starting to sprout now

Attached Files:

2. Well my seedlings died. Dont put neem meal in your starter mix, lol.

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. The white fuzz is great. It's called Santas beard and show that the soil is living and in good Heath. I recommend starting seeds in a separate container. Party cups work great as long as they are not clear. I germinate them in paper towels first and place in soil once taproot is 1/4 inch then into cup for the first few weeks. I also start all min indoors as it's May be too cold at night still.

4. will peat perlite and compost be a good seedling mix? And the 1 gallon pots i had them in were my separate container lol.

5. So i ordered a critical kush seed and it came with a free one that i forgot the name of. As soon as i get them they will be going into paper towels and then solo cups.

6. I'm growing critical kush and it's branches are thin. It grows a lot like a saltiva. Mines a month into flowering and already falling over. Not the strongest branching amd I'm not a fan of how it grows.

7. Ah that doesn't sound too promising lol. I got the seeds yesterday theyre in paper towels in a baggy right now.

8. And here we go.
    Critical Kush and Shark Shock

Attached Files:

9. It's a shame the pineapple chunk died. Mine went to six foot and yielded deciently under that hot ass sun. Another reason to avoid the logs is subterranean termites. They will eat up the roots into the stem and kill the plant. You also need to mix in some grandular lime to offset the pH from the oaks and tannin laced creek water if that is used. Sun first thing is best with shade from about 3pm on. That or plan on hauling a lot of water. A bale of peat mixed into the native soil helps with water retention as does a very heavy mulch come those blistering hot dry summer days. Good luck tex.

10. yeah i was looking forward to the pineapple aswell. My plots are already dug and they get sun pretty much all day. I plan on bringing them RO water but my ro filter doesn't take out minerals. Appreciate the info and luck

11. Progress... Theyre all stretched out cause its been cloudy and the fan used to agitate them keeps getting turned off. Other than that theyre doing great

Attached Files:

12. Lol my shark shock has a friend

Attached Files:

13. Shrooms are a good sign of a heathy soil. I would pluck it unless you think is magic which I highly doubt but possible.

14. Haha i havnt plucked it yet. Im gonna take a good look at it tomorrow and see

15. Heres an update. The critical kush looks like its struggling compared to the shark shock. The stem is slightly purple on it too.

Attached Files: