Best yielding strains for 12/12fs

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by CheechinSwishers, Mar 14, 2014.

1. I have one single tent thats small and I want to keep it constantly in flower. Im looking for the highest yielding strains that work well with the 12/12fs schedule that you guys have experienced. I plan on planting a new seed every 3.5 weeks for a perpetual grow. Now I know the bigger the pot the bigger the bud so im not doing those little party cup runs i see a lot of, im gonna be using 1 maybe 2 gallon pots so if you have experience with 12/12fs in 1-2 gallon size pots then that would help even more knowing your yields.

I currently have in my lineup:
    1 Barney's Farm Violator Kush
    1 Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk
    1 Barney's Farm Vanilla Kush
    1 THC Bomb
    1 Strain Hunters Moneymaker

From TSSC and just want to look through some new seeds so what do you guys recommend?

2. can't find the thread .....where is it?

3. Find what thread ?

4. no 12/12 fs growers out there?

5. it seems like to me that there are not enough 12/12 from seed  growers to be able to differentiate as to wich strains perform the best using this method  :confused_2: .....but as far as i know it's hard to say.....i just keep the healthiest looking ones ...and after 30 days or so then i'll chuck out the weak looking ones and then replace them with new seeds and  the newly made available space to get them up to speed :metal:  :yay:  :metal:  :yay:  :metal:  :yay:  :metal:

6. on another note ......i would also label my seeds as to wich ones were and are the best performers under the 12/12  and then labeled the seed as 12/12 seeds......meaning that they were used using the 12/12 from seed method

7. #7 thevines2, Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
    hm i wonder how nirvana swiss cheese would do on 12/12 from seed

i grow the strain currently and it explodes with growth about tripling in size during flowering
    not one of the strongest strains for potency but its got amazing taste, decent potency, impressive yields and fast flowering 

might have to try a run with clones started 12/12 in 2-3 gal pots

8. Well in my cab I had 4 23w lights 23 or 26w idk been a while. I grew one plant. First grow ever it was big bud x white widow . I harvested exactly 28.1 grams dry lol. 

I didnt even use nutes. I used piss for a nitrogen deficiency and it worked! plant dealt with power outages like a champ. Temps werent perfect a lot of times in the high 80s but 1 oz for a first grow.using only 4 23w bulbs. not too bad i guess. 

I actually think the distance i had the bulbs made the whole difference. I always had them 1-3 inches away although when it got really hot I would lower the pot to about 5-6 inches. the white widow x big bud never gave me pests or any of that. 

However I wish it was stronger, even though i harvested early it its probabaly my fault. 

tldr;

Seed: White widow x big bud
    Yield: 1 oz dry cured :)
    Days from seed to harvest: 62 or 66 lol idk?I vegged for like 3-4 days lol maybe a week then went 12/12 and i LSTed the plant. ill try to get some pics up. I had nice fat colas like 6 of them!

That THC bomb you got I hear is some great stuff! heard its a very hardy high thc plant. 

9. #9 4ad, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    I've been 12/12ing White Rhino for a few yrs with good results...2x3x2h cab with a 400w dimmable and 150w cfls for side lighting (overkill, I know) in 1 qt pots.(full organic custom soil). Usually grow about 20 plants at a time..I've heard sativas do well in 12/12...I have some Satori ordered for my next run.

10. Sent from my ZTE V768 using Grasscity Forum mobile

11. Oops....meant to say whatever the hell my buddy gave me ...said the strain was 'MARHI-HUANA'
    is pretty hardy and does well with 12/12 from seed as well....
    Sent from my ZTE V768 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files: