noob 2: noob harder

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by unplugged, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Wonder if it could be mold? Hell, I don't know.

Sent from Chefziggy's Kitchen

2. #182 unplugged, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2014

I've been looking for mold and thought I saw it in a couple places but when I brushed it with my finger, it looked more like a small mass of webs. I just smoked some of it a little bit ago for the first time. It's been in the jars just over a week after drying for a week before that. I inspected a couple small buds closely for webs and then ground them and packed a bowl. It was still a little harsh but not too much. Tasted like weed. Got me high. I'm happy.  :smoke:

There are enough webs in it though that I'll just feel more comfortable making hash out of it. This is the first time I've seen spider mites but these webs are spanning greater distances than I expected, which is a little unsettling. lol I've been thinking I need to refocus my weed habit to be more about quality than quantity anyway. I feel like I'd do better to limit my smoking to the weekends or something but get really high when I do. lol My favorite thing about weed is the closed-eye visions and I rarely have those when I smoke every day.

3. Definitely don't smoke moldy buds. I betcha I've smoked plenty of spider mite infested buds without ever noticing, though lol. Good eye!

4. #184 afflicted, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
    Those bud shots are insane. i wish i had a camera like that man! i thik its just spider mites but no way you'd have a couple grams of them, that would be a shit ton of them. but if the buds felt damp then could have a little mold, it would have kind of a cucumber smell. at least thats what it was like in my experience 

5. Did you make another journal and dip out again?

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Grasscity Forum mobile app