The Secret Closet

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Budz23, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Your momma liked it...and im not your pops...don't care what she tells ya

2. Ahhh, I see things haven't changed much around here.

3. Welcome back J Budz.........I see that some things never change!  :laughing:

[​IMG]

4. Just wet 2 LA Chocolat, a Blue Venom, and a Pineapple Express. I've never grown Blue Venom before and have been wanting to for quite some time, hopefully, it's everything I want it to be.

5. LMAO Chunk. Thank you sir. The suspects may not have changed, but the times sure have.

6. I tell ya...bunch of clowns up in here

7. Go to bed drunky, before I start blowing up your chat account.

8. How many bottles of merlot tonight. ..lol

9. Pfft, pops callin US clowns...we know how you spend your day old man :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

10. In my defense. ..that was a children's party

11. #51 Popeye, Mar 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2014
    Man has to make a livin

12. Drinkin rum tonight.

Says the "Sailor Man"..... :laughing: How's things Pops??

[​IMG]

14. Still kickin and screamin chunk. Getting a grasp on the orgyanics. Tents been rocking.

15. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394975034.324711.jpg

Sent from

16. Doing good Budz23, just doing this thing we call life. Nice to see you got back to growing.

17. Got plans for your big ethnic holiday?

18.  Not really. Got a job interview, hoping the luck of the Irish is with me on that one. If history is any indication, it won't. Lol. My mom is probably making the meal of my people, maybe I'll go visit her.

19. #60 Budz23, Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
    So far the PE, Blue Venom, and 1 LA Chocolat has cracked and showing tap roots. I'll transplant later tonight after the Hawks game. Been having a hell of a time keeping temps in check. I'm either getting too hot, or too cold. I only get a few hours a day I can keep mid 70's without issues. I fear once I finish the room (insulate and drywall), I'm going to be battling high temps. This room may not be as great as I thought.