Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaped weed problem.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ScottSJohn, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Hello, 

This is the second post I have made about this because I didn't get any useful answers the last time around. 

I have recently started vaping weed and have kept all the spent stuff in a jar. However, it has some burned bits in from when I first started (no ash, it's barely combusted...just black).

I thought about making edibles but imagined the taste would be affected by the burned bits. 

I was also thinking of making qwiso or another concentrate with it. I would usually water cure the stuff prior to the process which again presents a problem if the black bits will give a funny taste/colour/residue.

Can anyone suggest something to do with it (other than put it on your compost heap, throw it away etc which isn't helpful)?

Thanks all,

S

2. make either and deal with the minor burns, next time dont use as much heat

3. It's going to taste burnt no matter what you do. Cooking with it will work though, I'd suggest going that route

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I would for sure cook with it.  I will almost guarantee whatever you make(brownies, cookies, etc) the baked goods will overpower the burnt taste.  (assuming you are making butter to cook with)

5. I usually just take a spoon of peanut butter sprinkle the avb and add a pinch of lecithin ( potentate) and wash it down with some milk. Taking it straight without peanut butter works too ,but just a little more grosser, just gotta wash it down with water really fast so you don't taste it. No extra cooking required

6. Thanks for your responses. 

I think I will pick the black bits out as best I can and make some brownies! 

7. I've read of people using it with Nutella , anyone try this one yet?

Sent from the moon using Grasscity Forum

8. The best way I've found to use avb is in fire crackers, grab some coconut oil throw your avb in the oil enough to cover, mix with peanut butter til a fairly thick consistency and bake on 150 degrees for 23-5mins.

Save up a half oz of avb and eat it all at once, you won't move a muscle for hours!