What games do you play high?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by bwilliams420, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Russian roulette

• Like Like x 1
  2. Skyrim. Skullgirls. Pokemon. Blazblue. 

• Like Like x 1
  3. I play 7/11 or doubles with a die while jamming to some tunes.

4. i can get into COD all day.

but when im really high and wanna get sucked in, ill still pop in Skyrim

5. GTA5, The Witcher 3, Dark souls 2 Scholars of the First Sin, Assassin's creed, and Forzia Horizon 2

6. GTA 5... Trevor's Rampages!

7. Minecraft is fun but NHL is bomb especially when youre with your bros in pers

• Like Like x 1
  8. I either like to build some wild shit in Minecraft or run around on ESO

9. I still haven't tried Elder Scrolls. How do you even know if you can tolerate such I game. I think it's the fantasy part, not sure. I'm looking forward to fallout and drake

10. Skyrim. Love the free and open play/world. I'm rich, good looking, strong, multiple property owner, dragon slayer, leader of the assassins and companions, thane of several holds, I have a lovely business savvy wife and two very well behaved children. Life couldn't get any better. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. wooord videogames have been and still are my life.

i'm all about that steampowered.net get on those games for any pc user -- CS 1.6 is the do-all END-all.
    when there is time to squeeze in tho, Left 4 Dead 2 is the best zombie movie/game ever scripted.
    COD MW3 is still playable on PC, despite loser hackers.
    Warcraft III TFT for the sole purpose of OG Dota. Dota 2 got too differentiated between professionals who get paid and kids who will never get laid (and I'm in the latter lololol)

handhelds in hand: DS lite and mario kart and forget about beating me in any race. i am the wind.
    back to oldschool racing and pickup a playstation for the classic Crash Team Racing.
    I had a pspplus++ emulator on my nexus 5 before i broke it to hell and was dippin low on Crash Tag Team Racing.
    Crash Bandicoot is my favorite mascot of all videogame characters. Spyro the dragon hot on his tail...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Whenever I get stoned at my house, I play Mount and Blade: Warband. Leading 300 soldiers into battle makes you feel like a king!

13. #133 I I11MATIC I, Aug 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2015
    Forza 4 all day.

Drift

14. [​IMG]

grab some bros/brohoes, grab some dro, smash away

15. Counter Strike: Global Offensive! Rank: LEM
    I also dab in a little bit of Hearthstone at the moment.

16. Combat Arms (don't laugh at me)
    The only system I have is the N64. I have a huge catalog of N64 carts. Some A-hole hippy stole my Smash cart tho :/
    I'm getting FALLOUT 4 for my birthday! Wife and I are building a new PC.

17. I troll unsuspecting internet users who are unawares of all of the interwebs. I use a spiderbot virus to crawl into your malware files and ad surprising clues that lead back to ebaumsworld and trade places with 4chan.

wait, no i don't i play AngryBirds and Cut the Rope!

18. I like playing cards with my buds while smoking some buds. It allows for more conversation and fellowship with the bros. Video game wise I like just exploring around skyrim when I'm stoned.

19. Not a huge fan of video games more of a black jack guy

20. Minecraft Sky Factory (on a server) when I'm under the Sativa influence and Pogo Canasta/Spades when I'm enjoying a nice Indica.