Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you think herb can eventually affect your appetite?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by spincut, Mar 12, 2014.

Don't let it get to you, cball is one of the biggest fucking paranoid idiots to ever join this site. Just sit back and watch as he further discredits himself with his vast stupidity. 

It's not so much the weed per say, more so maybe your activity level. Smoking or not, I find myself far more hungry when I'm much more physically active. In fact sometimes marijuana can have the opposite effect I feel like. I was starving, stomach turning about thirty minutes ago. I've done about 4 nug run shatter dabs and I can't even think about food right now, and probably won't eat for another hour or so still. I still feel munchies and sudden bursts of appetite if I'm smoking flower, but I rarely get those sensations off concentrates.