Amtrak Trip and Finding Weed in Seattle

Discussion in 'General' started by TripleCrown, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Good afternoon blades. Spring is upon us!! Two of my friends and I are planning a trip for the end of this upcoming summer to take the Amtrak to Glacier National Park and then out to Washington.

I was wondering if any of you folks have experience riding an Amtrak and what the security is like. Our trip will be aproximately 36 hours and we were thinking about making a batch of edibles for our time on the train. We only plan on doing this if it is low risk. We will for sure eat some before we get on the train, but as far as bringing the on the train does anyone know if that is a good idea or not?

We are planning to make a stop in Seattle and then heading to Olympic National park. How easy is it to find weed in downtown Seattle? My buddies and I won't quite be 21 yet, so we have to resort to "black market weed" as they are referring to now since the legalization of recreational use. :p Will we have to ask random people on the street, or is it common to get asked if you are looking for some, and if so is it sketchy and how much can you just buy usually? I've been other places where I've been offered weed on the street where it was pretty sketchy such as Chicago. Do people that sell on the street try to rip you off or straight up rob you? We are hoping to score a fair amount of weed. Hopefully at least quarter O.

That was a lot of questons, lol, but thank you for reading this and please respond. Thank you in advance for the replies my fellow blades, and take it easy!

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Go around UW and you'll probably be able to find a student to ask and they'll most likely help you. The U-district isn't walking distance from downtown though so you'll probably have to get a cab. Good luck.