Bag seeds

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Anatman, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Put 4 more in the ground today. Have 8 in the creek-side location. My camera's shitty, it took a swim one day and now is a bitch to try to focus.
    Close-up is of the first plant I put down there.
    IMG_0315.JPG
    IMG_0317.JPG

2. #22 Anatman, Apr 10, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
    So I went down to the spot today to add some more garlic. I've got like 1 bulb and a half planted in a perimeter around my penninsula, ha. The girls are looking good, some are looking great, and others I expect to work it through.  And all the cut-ends of leaves you see are a result of me fucking up my topping.

All of these have been topped, successfully or unsuccessfully.

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0319.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

Beautiful. Best thing I brought with me for size comparison was my arizer solo :ey:
    IMG_0321.JPG IMG_0339.jpg IMG_0337.JPG

Too much water, too cold of soil, too much horse shit?
    IMG_0322.JPG

Too much water, too cold of soil, too much horse shit (again)?
    IMG_0323.JPG

IMG_0324.JPG

2nd picture of this one was an accident, but it turned out cool and shows the node growth
    IMG_0325.JPG IMG_0328.JPG

There's a stream at the top of the picture, at the bottom of the picture, and to the right of the picture, making this peninsula. 6 of my plants are also in the frame of this picture, my god I need to get a new camera.
    IMG_0340.JPG

The tree cracked right at that big ol' tumor.
    IMG_0341.JPG

3. Dang dude, not sure where you are but you're way early if you are in North america. Hopefully you're in the south somewhere.

4. Beside a 2-Liter

IMG_0367.JPG

5. So, I'm new to this LST thing. My plant went through a lot of stretching, and I topped her after 4 or 5 main nodes so the split is a little high. It looks pretty cool, and seems to have potential to be a bushy monster.

I'm taking all constructive criticism.

IMG_0398.JPG

6. After their first IPM neem oil spray, I still have 8 at this spot, these 3 are just the better ones to look at, and it's a pain to upload 8 pics with my internet.
    IMG_0410.JPG
    IMG_0411.JPG
    IMG_0412.JPG

7. How cold are your nights? It's still on the higher 40s but still chilly where I'm at can 2-3 week plants take that cold ?

8. It's in the low 50s here at night. I wouldn't recommend it with them being that young. Mine were ~1.5 months when I put them out, and I still did things to help them through the colder nights (gave warm water and covered with buckets).

The cold definitely slows down growth, but I got an early start w/ putting them in the ground and they've still got a lot of time to grow, yet.

9. Hmmmm I see I hope it will be significantly warmer in two more weeks but I intend to keep mine in pots. I might give it a whirl and wish for the best

10. My babies

Attached Files:

11. You need to lower those lights friend. Your plants are probably stretching too much. It happened to mine when i didn't have a direct enough lighting situation and i wish i'd had it set up differently from the beginning so i could have stronger stems and all. I'm losing one now who got snapped twice. But i'm sure you know more than i do so do as you please. Good luck~ n.n

12. They where raised for watering and the picture

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Oh alright then, maybe just a stretchy strain

14. Those things are soooo stretched, lol. Look like mine when I had them sitting on a windowsil.