Head Chefs indoor and Outdoor Adventures

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Head Chef, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Man that just reminds me of how much longer I have left to go with my test run in the closet:(:(...today is day six since flipping the lights.....I gave everything a general feeding today as well:)...also to note I have found my mum to take clones from and will be sticking her back in veg in one of my veg cabs.....getting ready to have some fun;);)

Attached Files:

2. Subbed up chef seen you around all the likely places lol. Try to peruse your thread over the next week or so.

Peace Bro

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Im salivating massivley... Lol.
    Chef.

Letter grows some dank thats for sure!
    Chef.

4. Hey man welcome aboard, i see you everywhere too :D
    Outdoor growing to start end of this month and indoor the month after :)

Enjoy.

Chef.

5. Do you stay current with new and young breeders? If so how do you go about it? Lol bit of a random one

6. Happy April Fools Chef!

7. [quote name="dirtdiggler477" post="21493994" timestamp="1427841947"]Man that just reminds me of how much longer I have left to go with my test run in the closet:(:(...today is day six since flipping the lights.....I gave everything a general feeding today as well:)...also to note I have found my mum to take clones from and will be sticking her back in veg in one of my veg cabs.....getting ready to have some fun;);)[/quot

Damn dude!! U got a jungle in there! They look great... How long did they veg for and have you done any training on any of them? Also what type of light are you using?

8. ive been in this house for five years and the first day i moved in there was a big female in the house since that one i have had hundreds of them all around my property they go to my big pine tree and drop their egg sacks at the top and bless us with the next generation!

9. [quote name="whitelump" post="21496507" timestamp="1427902237"][quote name="dirtdiggler477" post="21493994" timestamp="1427841947"]Man that just reminds me of how much longer I have left to go with my test run in the closet:(:(...today is day six since flipping the lights.....I gave everything a general feeding today as well:)...also to note I have found my mum to take clones from and will be sticking her back in veg in one of my veg cabs.....getting ready to have some fun;);)[/quot

Damn dude!! U got a jungle in there! They look great... How long did they veg for and have you done any training on any of them? Also what type of light are you using?[/quote]currently running two hids.....both are multi metal bulbs (eye hortilux 250 watt and a 400 watt MT/DH).....and I have a 2ft 8bulb mixed spectrum H.O.t-5 ......I vegged them for 28 days after giving them about a 10 seedling phase....I did top all of them and have some semi low stress training going on in the 2 three gallon pots with multiple plants in them ...those are in the multi-plant in one pot challenge....the rest of the crew is in seperate pots.....currently on day7 since flipping the lights12\\12....:-D

10. Here's some shots of what I'm currently running in the closet.....

Attached Files:

11. Nice set up buddy. There a reason you dont have a front cage on your oscillating fan?

12. TT stop second guessing yourself. You have the knowledge and skill, dont get shook the last few weeks brah!

Personally im always checking trichs! Stop worrying about what the breeder said. Thats in perfect conditions. Gotta read your plant buddy. Are the leaves yellowing yet? Pistils still looking brand new or all scraggly? How are the trichs lookingm Look at a bud or two under the scope and judge the trich ratios.

You know this stuff. You've been doing awesome the whole time! I think your overthinking! Can you get a pic of the trichs?

13. Breeder packs dont always match up looking at ypur pics you probly have a week to 10days left as of 31st but you can only go by trichs mate pistels, leafs there just indicators of when to break out ya scope which ever so often i do and turn the room unside down to find the fecking thing

14. When I see the first pistils browning off and starting to receed I start to check :)
    It will go to atleast the breeders said time usualy.

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures

nice, lol

16. I know!! I just don't want to f** things up at the last moment!! Yes, I'm an over thinker...I just gotta go with my first thoughts.

I always like second, third opinions then I formulate....I'm a analytical thinker haha.

With the buds, pistils have started to recede, no yellowing of leaves yet. I can try and get a trich shot, but most appear cloudy im assuming, very few Amber ones on the calyx themselves, leaves have more.

Take a look at my first grow - Northern Light Blue by Delicious Seeds
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1354269-My-first-grow---Norther-Lights-Blue-by-delicious-312-watt-CFL-grow

17. Completly ignore fan and sugar leafs and check your trichs on the actual buds.
    That's what your going to be smoking at the end of the day right?

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures

18. I take the front safety cages off my fans as well. It's just less restricted air flow and makes the unit take up a bit less space.