Head Chefs indoor and Outdoor Adventures

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Head Chef, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Morning Chef!  What's Shakin'?

Things are looking great over here!  I am posting my weekly update right away and I couldn't be happier with the way things are unfolding in the flower box!  

Any news on your next run?  Like strains etc.?  Oh yeah, I'm gonna try and remember to take that pic of the concrete today.  It's still dark outside but I'll get it posted here today.  

Take it easy brother

Plaid

2. New tent is waiting at home now with various other equipement, just deciding on a light at the moment, cant decide to get a mars 700 or save a little more and get an advanced 350.

Oh yeah i forgot about the concrete decking :) excited to see your pictures man, will keep an eye out :)

Hope you had a nice weekend.
    Chef.

3. nice good to see you're getting g there . !

4. So much hassle with the missus man, i woulda been there 5 months ago if she would stop being so much hassle lol.
    But i guess im aload to grow in our own house and indoor for the first time in a while so i cant complain, good things are worth waiting for!

The sun never fails to come out for outdoor seaosn for me tho :love:

Chef.

5. fuckin outdoors I hear ya bud rot for me

6. :love: outdoors, thats ma shit! only wish i could have the chance to grow monsters in a nicer country.
    Chef.

7. qe are moving towards it in some places

8. Stunning mate!

Chef.

9. Fuck, your's works so much better than mine. -.-

10. patience and a very very still scope and plant mate think mine was £13 lol love it

11. Oh it works, it's just a pain, it's not quite as clear. It doesn't have a focus on it, so basically you zoom in and out until it focuses and that's the only magnification you can use to look at it.
    Mine was like $15 haha
    For some reason I threw out the software disk -.- I think that's supposed to help with focusing but it didn't work with my windows 8 for some fuckin reason.

12. You and me both, brother!

13. Last year I had Gigabud outside.. terrible year for outdoors. Probably the worst outdoor yield ive had since I started. I wish I was in cali

14. Love living in the country! Nothing but open fields and woods here perfect for growing some 7-8 foot monsters. I'll be doing my first indoor grow this year also. Will post pics once my lighting is fixed.

15. True but even in the countryside it's hard, not like Cali where the weather is crazy good.
    But I still can grow some monsters over here.

Awesome I will await the pics :)

Chef.

Head Chefs Indoor and Outdoor Adventures - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-Headchef%27s-indoor-and-outdoor-adventures

16. Hey chef! How much longer you think I got. Kevie thinks a flush soon, I'm thinking the same. Maybe flush on Sunday and chop a week later? I think they can fatten up some still....week 7 (day 44 flower)!

Take a look at my first grow - Northern Light Blue by Delicious Seeds
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1354269-My-first-grow---Norther-Lights-Blue-by-delicious-312-watt-CFL-grow
    I know trichs, trichs.....I'll take a good look at trichs tonight also

Take a look at my first grow - Northern Light Blue by Delicious Seeds
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1354269-My-first-grow---Norther-Lights-Blue-by-delicious-312-watt-CFL-grow

17. #11420 Its Brandon, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    Wow, nice job on your first grow! Have you checked the trich's yet? It looks about time to flush and chop but only you can truly judge if the time is right or not. Subbed btw!!
    Edit: just saw the part about trich's disregard that question