Head Chefs indoor and Outdoor Adventures

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Head Chef, Mar 11, 2014.

1. #11281 Grow2dab., Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015

Nah I get most humor mate so it's all good. Plus love The Inbetweeners and Black Books so it's good to those guys in new stuff.

Yeah first few episodes I thought it was someone elses dog haha. It sucks how most UK comedy's only last 2-3 seasons though.

Any more good ones keep them coming.

2. Yes poke tho your skirting on the edge of rules i think go careful.
    But id be very interested in some of pokes genetics

3. Absolutely! The more companies that are actually in the US the better.

4. I posted this first in a thread with supermod chunk.

I have no intention of ever breaking grasscity rules and wrote to him and told him that. I appreciate you lookin out bro :)

I wouldnt ever sell my own beans, there are companies for that already :)

I was just gauging public interest. As it is now, it wont happen at all, but time changes all things

5. ahh thata cool didnt want ya getting 10 points lol

6. You my brotha! :smoke:

7. #11288 jesterhopperpot, Mar 28, 2015
    Omfg grasscity app FML

8. #11289 jesterhopperpot, Mar 28, 2015
    Colorado's state economy skyrocketed post cannabis legalization
    Washington confused me a little bit with the whole gift economy.. I mean I'm all for it but why not make tons of money
    Other states are following suit and I'm sure eventually the U.S. will lift its laws. Or maybe I hope, considering its illegality is something of a farce and shouldn't have been illegal in the first place

I'm only saying this because when it is legal enough to breed, the first pool of American breeding companies are going to be play makers in the industry, the main event, under the spotlight

I wanna be a breeder one day but I doubt I'll be among those in that pool of people, but you blades can be.
    F the rules and help bring cannabis to the states lol

Change is coming, and you guys can be the ones to bring it

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1362916-Jester%27s-Funny-Business

I'll sell my inventions so everyone can be a hero, everyone can be super. And when everyone's super.. No one will be.

9. Gonna weigh this all out shortly but look!

WP_20150328_001.jpg

Hands down most dense buds to come out of my grow yet.

10. Hey Bud just wanted to say thanks on that cure time...funny how it got ass kicking good after those days went by...sank you mang..im sooo highhhhh..ha ha ha ha ha

11. The urge to throw them at windows is irresistible!

12. Think my master kush nug once harvested would crack a window haha :) my mazar was crazy aswell
    I love the nugs thatblook small you pop in the grinder and the thing isnfull haha

13. Hey chef u ever run purple wreck?