Head Chefs indoor and Outdoor Adventures

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Head Chef, Mar 11, 2014.

1. morning Chef, and everyone here, happy growing.[​IMG]

2. Hmm, have the seeds sprouted?
    Just you said they have, if they got two roots then They will be fine just give them time :)

Hope you have an awesome time out dude!

Chef.
    Morning Sara!

Chef.

3. You seen baby bushmush chef ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427446798.678372.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

lol, afternoon here. [​IMG]  will off work in 30 minutes.

5. #11225 Grow2dab., Mar 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2015
    Hey Chef been watching heaps of Friday Night Dinner, funny as.

Jim actually reminds me more of Moss out of The IT Crowd. Cool character though, now I understand the AVI.

6. #11226 Head Chef, Mar 27, 2015
  7. #11227 Head Chef, Mar 27, 2015
    Haha love moss too!

Glad you like it dude, kinda thought some of you guys over there wouldn't get our humour. Love how scared Jim is off his dog!

Chef.

8. [quote name="Head Chef" post="21475320" timestamp="1427446639"]Hmm, have the seeds sprouted?
    Just you said they have, if they got two roots then They will be fine just give them time :)
    So like I said they do have a tap root, and tiny undeveloped cotyledon leaves, they were re-planted last Monday I think it was,
    I was reading and was thinking I may have stressed them
    And what do you mean by two roots, they all just had a single tap root

Check out me grow 😝
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1361486-Armegedon%27s-Official-2nd-Grow/page__view__findpost__p__21421428

9. [quote name="Armegedon" post="21475439" timestamp="1427454132"][quote name="Head Chef" post="21475320" timestamp="1427446639"]Hmm, have the seeds sprouted?
    So like I said they do have a tap root, and tiny undeveloped cotyledon leaves, they were re-planted last Monday I think it was,
    I was reading and was thinking I may have stressed them
    And what do you mean by two roots, they all just had a single tap root

Check out me grow 😝
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1361486-Armegedon%27s-Official-2nd-Grow/page__view__findpost__p__21421428[/quote]
    Autocorrect....meant to be tap and changed to two lol.

Yeah just let them be, your right you have just stressed then, LITFA :)

Chef.

10. cheers m8

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. hey Chef haha I forgot how hectic this forums were sometimes. Lol I got lost in threads and convo wusup brother

12. Gets crazy doesn't it! I'm all good bro, had the last 4days off work but feeling a bit ill :(

But it's all good! I have been close to Quiting GC recently due to how slow its running! UPDATE!!!!!!

Other forums run so much better than here but GC is the best forum imo, and I have invested a year or so here and love it!

Going to come up with a new signature design soon, love this one but getting a bit boring and I'm still worried it might be offensive to some.

All ideas/designs welcome!

Chef.

13. I like the sig, imho

14. I agree I hear all complaining , whining and fights . But all good here and the vault thread haha

15. It's not appealing to the company's that have small sponsors/deal with me tho.

It's a bit to activist and rude for some places to link their product to.

Not sure what to replace it with tho :(

Chef.

16. Hope u feel better !

17. Anyone got any good ideas on where to get a dr90 grow tent for cheap?

Well not cheap but they range from £110-150 and wondering if anyone knows of any good links :)

Chef.

18. Small pics of your crops and such that spell out head chef...I'm sure you are computer literate...
    That way you are showing off accomplishments which sponsors would like to see an tagging it as yours.

19. Great idea! Might try this next harvest :) thanks man.

Chef.