Head Chefs indoor and Outdoor Adventures

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Head Chef, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Holy shit. Chef. Your back...

2. Kind of busy, dropping by every couple of days.
    How's you doing?

Chef.

3. Doing wonderful my friend. Just finished a new flower room actually. Went with light rail and scrog. Have to finish building the second table but I'm stoked!

Attached Files:

4. Yes mate looks awesome! I would be stoked with that too :)
    Keep safe brother.

Chef.

5. I had planted two clones in the same cube. Cloned of DNA Genetics. There's no way that the bud closes to the picture is the same I'll do a better comparison later ready did turkeys

6. #13986 Its Brandon, Nov 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2015
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

7. Happy Thanksgiving

8. I'm pretty thankful for the people I've met on here. I remember my first or second week here someone offered to get me a 1000 watt hps set up for free. Just because I was using cfl's at the time. Y'all are some pretty awesome folks! Now 'tis time to smoke and take a nap.

9. Just saw these on instagram and thought they were pretty cool as well

Attached Files:

10. Hey buddy happy day do you think this chick can go another week or so?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

11. She looks like she could to me. What are your trichomes looking like?

12. like almost 20% so this is the first plant photo I've lollipoped and the top it's just blowing up been fed 0-0-4 for 2½ weeks but it's nuts it's supposed to be a royal queen speed chilly they say that there done in 5/6 weeks yeah if you want a little yield this is is gonna be some super dank gotta move so taking tent down so I'm gonna be screwed fur a few weeks I think I'll throw a few autos in really quick to get set back up.

13. I love that turkey! Haha I think I found my first tattoo.