Head Chefs indoor and Outdoor Adventures

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Head Chef, Mar 11, 2014.

1. No not 100 days it was 10 weeks which is 70 days :)

Peace 👽

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Oh ok.... the post I'm quoting above made me think the packet said it was a 100 day strain, not a 10 week strain.  But it's all good.

3. Yeah it's abit behind but doing very well for an auto! I'm thinking around 4 weeks to finish. What's your guess x

4. #24 Head Chef, Mar 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
    Welcome new subs!
    Thanks for joining me on my journey!

Peace 👽

For sure dude, it's doing great!  I'm definitely impressed.  I've never grown an auto, but I'll say 4 weeks sounds about right..... I see a few pistols have turned red, but don't seem to have receded at all yet... can't really see what the trichs are doing.  Maybe the fact you're using CFLs is why it is a bit behind?  Combined with the training.....

6. Yeah the training slowed down growth a lot! People say you should just let autos grow there own way!
    That's why I'm sticking to photoperiods in the future. They bounce back from training a lot better that's for sure.
    Thanks again

Peace 👽

7. Thanks and welcome!

8. Hey brotha! Made my way over here . She looks amazing. . Well. . From what I've read ive seen the NLXBB go to 120 days. . That's without lst or scrog. . I know you said it was just a NL.. but still. . From what I've read. . She's right on track. I'm not sure if these are considered a "Super Auto" which do normally go about 120ish days. just some food for thought. . Anywho. Great grow going in here. Ill definitely be lurking around this threadB)

9. Hey bro! Great to see you over here :) nice to have so much surport! Also I think you may be right! It's defo not a 10 week from strain seed, but I don't care will be getting some lovely herb!

Peace! 👽

10. Subbed! Your plant looks great dude!

11. Hey buddy, how you been? And thanks for they subby! Yeah she's quite a heathy plant, put a lot of effort into her!
    Just ordered 3 x RQS ICE, 1 x RQS bluematic and 1 x RQS OG kush!

Mega excited!
    Peace 👽

12. Great! Snag a few close up shots for me.

13. My seeds have arrives for this years back garden grow! So excited! Got 3 x ICE 1 x Royal cheese auto 1x royal bluematic auto 1 x royal caramel which is a new 'fast' strain.
    They also chucked in some Rizla roach card and a grinder! Love free stuff!!!

Update on the grow later :)
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394735884.958560.jpg

Peace 👽

Grow journal - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-

14. Small update on the flowering northern lights :)

She is swelling more and more every day, also I can see more and more crystals everyday too, happy times!
    She's running on 5ml of micro, grow and bloom responding well no nutes burn, leaves look healthy etc.
    3-4 weeks to go at my guess, feel free to chime in!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394739489.282205.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394739501.082028.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394739513.048745.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394739525.282117.jpg

Enjoi!

Peace 👽

Grow journal - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-

15. Looking fantastic brotha! Definitely have a green thumb!