The Vapers Lounge

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Royal Vengeance, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Just picked up a Patriot clone. I only had one juice with me, and I don't know if it was that juice, but it was burning on the exhale a lot, even on a really low voltage. I'm about to try another juice that I am more familiar with to see if it's better. Hope so, because I haven't had much luck rebuilding the coils for protanks. The first one I built worked perfect for 2 or 3 days of heavy use. Since then I have tried making about 15 other ones to no avail. They gurgle no matter how much cotton I put in there, and if I put flavor wicks on top.

2. Wow I haven't smoked a cigarette in 3 days. The E-Cig really works well. Really well.

3. Keep it up! I've made it three months now and I feel great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. I've tried a few different rebuilds, cotton yarn, cotton ball wicks, and the stock silica wicks. Nothing has worked and I am extremely disappointed in my patriot clone thus far. However, I read that drilling bigger air holes would help alleviate the burning vapor, so I will try that in a couple of days.

Just cleaned out my iclear 30 tank and it is working good as new, so I can't complain.

5. 1397916985942.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Sentinel clone with nimbus clone, dual coil reading between 0.4 and 0.5 ohms. First build and subohm!

30 guage wire, 7 wraps, nice and tight with cotton yarn wicking. Hits like a beast.

Attached Files:

7. Did the Hana mod show up yet? Probably my next purchase. Just wondering how long the wait is and if u like it.

8. This is my vape equipment Ive acquired so far will be 4 weeks analog free tomorrow.

Bought a pack in the morning before my first vape mail came in. Haven't needed to open it but keep it around just cuz.

Wish I would have done this a long time ago I love it and I used to like my smokes to been smoking since 14. All it took was that first drag off my e cig and I knew I had it beat feels good. Wife and kids like it too.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398032213.236433.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398032227.069533.jpg

9. #129 WaxPayne, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2014
    @Dr. Sheldon Cooper and all you coil builders out there. I got a coil jig and it makes building those coils super easy. Im gonna cut down a couple paper clips to use too. It has a built in storage slot so u can store your different sized poles for wrapping coils around. 

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398034711.680835.jpg

I'm guessing May. It was part of a pre order so the wait time usually a little after scheduled date.

Still waiting on a few other mods and attys as well.

10. #130 Cereal Killer, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    [​IMG]

Lost my old vape, probably left it on one of the trucks at work and it got subsequently snatched up. Oh well.  Got this now, I like the design better, much simpler.

Got several flavors in addition to tobacco now, too.

Edit: Is it too obvious this is my smoking table? :laughing:

11. #131 rendezvous, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2014
    Im into mechanical mods an rebuilding so I've got a few gear accumulated (wire, cotton, mods etc)

Below is a picture of my Igo-W Rda. Ive drilled the stock holes to 5/64th and got a twisted 28g kanthal wrapped 5 times (single strand!!). Got it on my nemesis clone mod sony vtc4 batteries to handle those subohm builds and I just love my zodiac drip tip. Its got a pig on it lol (dont know of you can see it or not).

The way I've got it set up now its a cloud machine! Can't wait to try lower gauges of kanthal wire.

Ps: Not for beginners!!! I've done my research and have the necessary equipment to make sure I dont blow my self up.

Attached Files:

12. Lol@ blow yourself up

13. It's actually quite serious

14. What my vamo 5 could blow up?

15. Considering that its a more protected (circuitry, yada yada) you should be fine. Unless you stack two 18350 batteries which I would advise not to do you should be fine.

16. Phew ;)
    Cheers.

Yea only use one of the smaller batts at a time

17. Now with an unprotected mech mod with an 18650 you could end up with a pipe bomb if you try to pull too much current (amps)that the battery could produce consistently.

Vamo and other vv/vw devices they have protection where the circuit will kick if you exceed a specific current.

18. [​IMG]
    Love it so far. Didn't want any of the extra bulky designs some of you guys are rockin 

19. I still love my tank and simple battery mods even though I've moved onto rdas and super low resistance vaping. Definitely is a necessity for when I'm out or at the bar or pretty much anywhere besides my car, job, or bedroom.

Is that an ego twist? Super fuckin sleek whatever it is. Its so thin and I like that recessed button. What kinda juice you vaping on?

Is this to quit smoking too or just for fun? I'm close to 4 months completely smoke free. Wish I could remember when I quit, I'm not even positive on the month, lol

20. It's a "ecom" by Joyetech, I guess what you could call the successor of the twist if I'm not mistaken. Anyhow, the vaping experience is pretty fucking nice compared to the trashy ego c (taste wise etc.) and the design was what did it for me. Products that receive red dot awards often are exactly my taste. 

I'm currently on virginia tobacco taste with 6mg of nicotine per ml, after downgrading from 11mg. Every other filling I go down to 3mg though because my goal is/was to slowly exclude the nicotine. I stopped smoking earlier this year for 4 months (no nicotine at all) but my stomach didn't like it and I was constantly farting all over the place :laughing:

I really like the fruit flavors though... apple and strawberry are nice as hell.