The Vapers Lounge

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Royal Vengeance, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Even when I'm in a pinch I can go to the gas station and pick up 15ml for under $8

2. I stuffed the whole side with the coil with cotton and still can't get over 10 good hits. and dude my vape shop lets you sit on their couch and eat their cookies for free haha

3. #803 Majestic Raven, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
    Maybe it's the size of the RDA? I have a patriot clone, and with all the cotton it has in it, I get a ton of hits. And I bought the membership because they are fucking nazis about it up here. It is a shop in the downtown plaza area, and there are bars right next door, so I can sneak in for a minutes if I'm at a bar to smoke. Also you can't vape within a two block radius of the plaza, unless you want a 150 dollar ticket
    Edit: You have to click the gif
    bobby nod.gif

4. #804 Royal Vengeance, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
    Someone wants to sit in my store.. Talk.. Watch TV, smoke, Vape play video games whatever. I'm down.

And that goes for all the vapor stores I've been to personally. If there charging $5 for like.. A "hang out" fee and charge $23 for a 15ml.

I'd probably just avoid that place.

5. Well he did say it was next to bars and there was a few block no smoke/vape area, so it's kind of a loophole. Kinda worth the money

6. charge for hanging out, sick, I should try it.  hahaha 

7. -.- lol like Enigma was saying.. It's sort of a special scenario they're in to charge $5 for a membership.

8. I mean if there are no other spots around, I guess its a monopoly, they can charge $50.  

9. I have similar sentiments but apparently the place is nice enough to only charge $5 :)

10. Well they already try to rape people when it comes to the juice. All of their juices are 20-25 bucks for 15 ml. I don't know what kind of dipshit would go in there and buy juice. It was cool, they were open until 10 last night and I was at a bar next door last night, so I can just walk in the door and smoke for a couple of minutes and then walk back to the bar.

11. 20-25 for a 15ml damnnnnnn RAPE!!! 

12. #812 morange, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    electric cigarettes are the greatest. I haven't smoked a cigarette in over 4.5 months and now I'm already down to 0mg/3mg juice! I am NOT addicted to nicotine anymore. There's never a point during the day where I am craving for a smoke or anything like that.

I don't even have problem being around smokers anymore either, someone could be a foot away from me smoking a cigarette and I have no desire to smoke. This stuff really works great!

I have saved over 500 dollars not buying cigarettes so far. can't believe I was spending nearly 2 grand a year on that shit!

Hell yea man, ive been on 0mg for about a week, ill take nicotine rips if i forget flavor and im out with friends or im craving it super bad.... but on average i dont even use the ecig for most of the day, i come home, rip some HUGE 0mg clouds and call myself content

My lungs are loving it, my asthma is vanishing.... havent needed my inhaler in a good while and my allergies usually make that impossible (allergies + smoking + asthma is fucking whack)

14. My respiratory function is doing better than it's been in ages. I can do more work and physical labor I don't get out of breathe as fast. I can take larger breaths and just in general breathe better. Plus now I can take giant bong hits without coughing up my lungs. Good stuff!

15. Thank you @[member="Enigma"] ! You've inspired me to use my Patriot again . Forgot that I drilled weird ass air holes I wasn't a fan of when I was still using high pg juice. Now this thing is perfect ! Still one of my favorites , even if it's only my 3rd rebuildable ever, they did it right .

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408817532.674915.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408817665.456705.jpg

16. Just did a simple dual coil build, 24ga 4 wrap 0.17ohms.

Attached Files:

17. So this is what I got, I have a question though, is mixing juices bad? I have the apple in there right now but I want to try my strawberry, should I just pour it out? image.jpg

18. Nice! And don't throw it out, such waste! You can mix them

19. Oh ok thanks for the advice, I love the taste but it would be nice to have a buzz, just not into nicotine at all. I guess in moderation is key.

20. Hey guys im on the look out for a new mod, I own tge v5 and its worked great fir months still does, but with a kanger3 tank if I screw it completley down it wibt work.low load or some shit.

Loosen it a half turn works great, anyway I digress.

Im looking for a mod similar to the v5 workings as in tge digital read out functions.?

Also would like a slightly smaller mod but with the power and a good rep.any advice would be great lads.

Oh all my tanks are kanger2 except one kanger3
    Im looking to spend 50 or £60

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app