The Vapers Lounge

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Royal Vengeance, Mar 11, 2014.

1. uploadfromtaptalk1440873919263.jpg
    I Kong sized my o rangz. Also picked up maven dexter. Really interesting spin on the fruit loops trend bus.

2. Batteries are taking forever to charge!!! I WANNA RIP THIS THING

3. #7783 Dryice, Aug 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2015
    Woot batteries finished... and yeah this tank and mod is pretty sick. I've been womping on it in 10 watt increments starting at 50. Seems like 80 was pretty good. Gonna try 90 out when my nic buzz wears off.

4. Just spent $95 on a 250 milliliter bottle of cereal killa by 9 south vapes. Will post my thoughts on it when I receive it in the mail.

5. I hope you like it,

6. Ordered some suicide bunny mothers milk as well as a couple others

7. Gonna need to get some 0mg stuff to do clouds without getting buzzed off my ass :laughing:

8. Built my first coil for my subox, the store I stopped at didn't have much but got some 24 for free to play with. Did a mini with 9 loops. .4 ohm, still need to wick it better, any suggestions on beginning wicking?

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440890925.989333.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440890961.513951.jpg

9. Ye, don't put to much cotton in, less is more in the rba sections, not too little tho,
    I usually wick it, then pull the 2 ends through the Sleeve part and snip the cotton the same size as the chamber, I find that leaves just enough cotton to stuff down inside the chamber to the juice holes, I also try to feather the end bits out to capture every bit of juice that comes up through the the holes

10. I'm vaping on some suicide bunny as well. But I got the O.B. Pretty damn good in my opinion I go through like two tanks a day haha

11. So i picked up some goodies today lol...60ml of juice
    And this stuff....
    1440893614593.jpg
    Ud side cutters
    Ud ceramic tweezers fucking steller!!
    13 heavens 9v hells authentic compvape rda. Its sic :)
    32g kanthal
    26g nichrome
    1440893765338.jpg
    Extra Allen key set screws, extra insulators, slotted set screws installed and extras, orings, extra positive pin.
    Three drip tips. Two size chuff caps two outer rings. One brass engraved one black engraved.
    1440893789636.jpg
    Damn nice machining. Huge post holes!!!
    1440893961487.jpg
    The build in it i wrapped today it is a 26g nichrome twisted clapton. Its claptoned with 32g kanthal

I lernt something today. Nichrome, titanium and nickle coils all have to be cleened regularly with a ss brush. This is what happenes.....
    1440894172694.jpg
    1440894198532.jpg
    All that blackness is essentially the coil breaking down. At first i believed it to be from the new juice i was running. Maby to much sweetener added to it but i was wrong.
    I waa taken into the back of a vape shop and had my coils cleened and 're wicked just because this guy likes me. Showed me some stuff of his and we chatted. For 45 min probably. I asked him if there is health effects from using the wire and he told me there is no msds sheets or studies on this. But melting wire and dry fires through non tc mods with nickle will result in different toxins being released. Just thought id share that tid bit with you all since were all in the topic.

The coils in that pic are fused claptons. Its 26g kanthal wrapped in 32 nichrome. Buddy told me the maker of thoes coils did it ass backwards and i agreed. Thats why im running nickle inside to reduce heat up time and wrap it in kanthal. Im getting killer flavor off that twisted clapton loving it!

12. Yeah first pack I pretty much clogged the air hole trying to wick around the coil.

Are you looking to get enough wick to prevent liquid from seeping in except for what's absorbed?

So far the 2 occ heads work great, and the coil preloaded into the rba I wicked nicely the first time.

I have clouds for days but seem to lack flavor, though could be the juice?

13. I had some gnar tincture. I mixes it up with some vg. Threw it in my mut v4. 2 tokes is almost too much. It tastes like ass, so I drip half the cotton with ejuice, and the other with weed juice

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

14. I'll no doubt be rebuilding my rba today so when I do I'll take pictures to help me explain my preferred wicking

15. Electronic spliff, weed and tobacco has always mixed nice for me, weed juice with added nicotine, ima try that someday

16. I re built it and this is how I do it,
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440941906.797196.jpg
    First wick it, don't worry about my spacing this is a nickel build,
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440941951.071517.jpg
    Thread the wick thought the cylinder chamber like so,
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440941992.294578.jpg
    Feather and snip the tips of about 2ml above the chamber
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1440942036.413987.jpg
    Stuff the cotton down but don't compact it, also make sure you tidy around your air flow hole for max air flow, then jobs a good un

17. Can someone suggest me an RTA? I want to be able to build it pretty low (.2-.4 at least) and airflow is pretty important for me.

18. I'm real close to saying fuck it and buying a tc mod, thinking about the evic vt mini since there still arent any really in depth reviews on the d2 and the sigelei is more than I wanna spend.

actually might wait cuz labor day is coming up so I'm sure there will be some nice deals.

19. Well this rosin tech ecig juice aint bad its deffo not hit you in the face high its quite gentle and you dont notice it untill you go and do something and realise your high haha

20. how do you make that