The Vapers Lounge

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Royal Vengeance, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Running a mutation v4 on my eleaf 30w, single coil 1ohm @ 25w.

This my big pickup from the show this past weekend, the mut v4. It will take some messing around with all the airflow options, but I like it.

Looking at vape wild for a potential order, as the show was a let down for new juice. Has anyone tried any of their coffee flavors? I tend to like less sweet juices.

[​IMG]

2. #6982 jerry111165, Jul 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2015
    no coffee flavours here but on advice from some of the vapeheads here I just put my first order in with them last Friday afternoon and it was at my house on Monday morning along with 3 (small, but so what) free bottles of juice.

There was even a short hand written note with my order that just shows me that while yes, I'm just a number, that they take each order seriously. To date, Vape Wild has been my best experience with ordering juice online.

So, for less than $40.00 I received over 200ml of juice. Around here (Maine) the prices for quality juices are downright silly - let's say $20 for a 30ml bottle - triple, or more, than what I just paid with VW.

How do you like that mod? Is it new? (Edit - nvm; just saw that you bought it this past weekend.) - how much $$$?

J

3. Up here in Canada is the same for juice, anywhere between 16-35$ for a 30ml. Nobody gets anything new up here though, so it's the same shit everywhere.

I got the mut v4 for 35$ Canadian, no tax. It's ok compared to the v2. I think if you were running a mech mod with some heavy duty coils, it would be nuts with all the airflow. I am going to try some alternate setups in it tonight.

4. I've been using new batteries I got yesterday. Mxjo 2400 mah, which I've never heard of. Put two in my sigelei 100 with the sigelei elite tank, running at 23 watts with the .5 coil, and they just went down to 99% after 4 hours of vaping. Hope that endurance lasts!

After a few days of use, I love the tank. Wish I could use the .2 coils, but the .5 works super well. No dry hits, leaking, or any other issues.

5. a
    haven't tried it yet but I got coffee toffee as a free sample. If I can make a suggestion as I too don't really like sweeter juices, go with king cake. Honestly the best juice I have ever tried anywhere lol. I cannot get enough of it, and I haven't even finished all of my juices from my last VW order but I plan on ordering more king cake when I get paid so I can get more because no other juice is the same for me. Used to be on cloud custard but switched to king cake and idk if I'll even bother buying other juices now. Probably am just saying that for the time being because I miss the king cake but whatever lol.

I'm excited my mutation v4 (mini and reg) clones just got shipped today. I was told fasttech takes awhile though so I am not holding my breath.

6. [​IMG]

Slow motion dry hit

7. #6987 Dryice, Jul 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2015
    So I bought some Sony VTC4s. Should come in tomorrow with more juice. Hoping they can handle sub ohms with a bit more longevity than my green 25Rs. Sub ohms on the 25R is like a good 4 hours of vaping and that's it, but the Sony's are rated at a lower mAh so I'm not holding my breath. Either way I'll have 4 batts and no way I won't last a night out with four fully charged batts.

8. Better pics of my first nickel build. 26ga ni200, 12 wraps, 2.44mm, 0. 075 ohms.

Attached Files:

9. What do you guys think of the sigelei 75w? It has the temp control and is slim line

10. Tac Mods AR with Original Mutation X RDA with wide bore Chuff Cap

It blows major clouds with the 26 AWG 6 Wrap Dual micro coil setup I have on it for now. Rebuildable Dripping Atomizers (RDA) is definitely the way to go. It's cheaper in the long run and definitely gives you your nicotine fix if that's what you're after.

Attached Files:

11. not so eager to show it .jajajaa.

Sent by my hand !

12. yes. it is looks nice than poster's vapor.jajaj

13. Thank you Fellow Blade! I Appreciate the comment!

14. #6994 Frösty, Jul 30, 2015

Is it new? I have the sigelei 150w and I was told to get that model instead of the older ones. I forget why the older ones weren't good but I'll have to ask my buddy and see what he says. Pretty sure it was something to do with contact points

15. I was looking to buy some replacement OCC .5ohms last night from Fasttech and I noticed they also sold .15ohm OCCs. Anyone have any experience with these little guys? I'm probably just going to get a 5-pack anyways, I've experienced very little disappointment with this subtank

16. Is it new? I have the sigelei 150w and I was told to get that model instead of the older ones. I forget why the older ones weren't good but I'll have to ask my buddy and see what he says. Pretty sure it was something to do with contact points
    </blockquote>
    I think it's new, I'm looking for a slim hard hitter, I have the old sigelei 150w and it's been faithful so far they have new 150 with TC as well ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438272164.223050.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438272174.439941.jpg

17. #6997 Dryice, Jul 30, 2015
    Any .15 ohm coil heads I've seen are nickel so make sure you have a temp controlled mod. (if it's not nickel then ignore this)

18. If you are using the subox kit it will not fire that low.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

19. the picture of the new 150w kind of threw me off, I thought it was smaller than the normal one, but I dont think it is. most of the pictures I've seen are of people holding it and it looks massive

like this one
    [​IMG]

20. Yeah the 75w is the single 18650 (slim) one I want, I just threw that up as I mentioned it,
    Any ideas on the 75w people who review it love it, I wouldn't Ming the new Hana mods v4 ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438275473.736747.jpg