The Vapers Lounge

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Royal Vengeance, Mar 11, 2014.

1. #661 SIRSOG, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
    Doesnt the limit you can go to ultimately depend on the amp rating of the battery???

My battery is 30 amps...

If my battery is fully charged its like 4.2v (3.8 otherwise) so, if i use a 2.2ohm coil

i do 4.2/2.2 to see my amperage... assuming the google search i did gave me the correct conversion formula I=V/R (I=amps)

As long as you dont exceed the rating, you should be fine, yes?

Not saying this is how it is, i am asking (so no one come whining to me if you blow your shit up)

2. Yup that's normally the rule. You'd have 8 watts and pulling 1.9 amps

But With tank systems though, you'll never touch those levels that will put your battery at rism. You need much lower resistance and an unregulated battery.

Someone around here blew their fucking ear off using a cheap battery and a super duper low resistance...

i dunno if it actually blew off or vented hot ass gas into his ear... but he was holding it up to see if he could hear it sizzling...

next thing...he was sizzling....

would be terrible.... and you know so many people jump into this without considering the fact you are holding a small chemical weapon if its not correctly done

4. It's now time for our drawing..... here are the contestants and their numbers: 

Enigma - 834

Dr. Sheldon Cooper - 765 

Scream ahh - 636 

s0mekind - 23

Morange - 840

Penknifelovelife - 666 :metal:

Boxcar (BoxcarRacer) - 69 lol  

sticky thumb - 583

ean2233 - 313

bybysucker - 333

5. #665 WaxPayne, Aug 1, 2014
    And the winning number is.....

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406848988.847183.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406849031.846675.jpg

6. #666 WaxPayne, Aug 1, 2014
    [​IMG]

to @[member="sticky thumb"] !!!!!!

According to our stoned math, you have won the contest and the coil jig!!!

All other contestants, dont be bummed out. This isnt the first, or last giveaway I plan on doin :)

7. Someone should have picked 420

8. No wait WaxPayne, I'd like to enter! 

I choose #463 please and thank you 

9. #669 morange, Aug 1, 2014
    I only picked 840 because I assumed someone would have already chose 420 haha.

EDIT: also how do I make sure I don't have my e-cig explode on me I don't want to lose my ear or sizzle that would suck.

10. get an ohm calculator and make sure your ohms arent so low that the draw more amps from your battery than it can supply

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #671 SIRSOG, Aug 1, 2014
    Ohm Meter and online an ohms law calculator

Just never exceed the amperage of the battery

12. Hey how come when I use my nautilus tank with a 1.8ohm resistance coil, even on the low setting, I don't taste the flavor of the juice, and it's very harsh and tastes 'burnt' and makes me cough up this nasty mucus buildup after an hour or two of vaping. I'm using ry4 20% pg 80% vg, same juice in my regular aspire clearomizers and aspire BDC ET have no issues with.

I can't figure out what's wrong but it's not pleasant at all I'd like to use it though since it's much nicer than the other tanks.

13. Sweet vape day got my mini in from fasttech (only 13 days shipped) and won the coil jig!!! Thanks WaxPayne!!!

Ill post pics after work, sweet little mod.

14. Is it possible this is a coil you dry burned? Sometimes if you dry burn too much, you can burn rubber insulators in the coil, giving it a burnt taste. Either that or the wicking is going bad.

15. Fresh coil replaced yesterday.

16. I lost by 11 :/ damn you sticky thumb!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Most likely in need of new coils. I had the same thing happen on my other Nautilus. I went into a shop, got new coil and it was cool. The stock coils with these went quickly in mine, while replacement pack one's last much longer. 

Im gonna need a place to send it so check your PM box please :) 

You think I should be ok ordering 1.8ohm coils for the nautilus? All the venders I've found are out of stock for 2.1

I would go 1.8ohm if using a mech and most VV mods (3.0-6.0 v) and 2.2ohm if using a Variable wattage mod over 20watts. 

20. The burning taste could be the pg/vg mix too

i havent done much experimenting but ive read vg = less harsh and pg = more harsh as temps rise....

I only use vg or the highest vg mix flavor i can get... so i havent really seen any pg issues