The Vapers Lounge

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Royal Vengeance, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Im rockin' a Vapure ego S, with a Kanger TS3.

It works for now, definitely going to upgrade soon.

2. Picture? Wanna see the Vapture Ego S :D

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

3. The flavor is frankenvape, they advertise it as kiwi/marshmallow.Its more toward the kiwi side and is nicely robust and filling.

4. Ahhhhh got it. I was all backwards :p

5. Yeah I got local shops I can pick up my attys and anything else I need for these pieces

6. #46 Royal Vengeance, Mar 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2014
    How long does the atomizer last you on average you think? I don't have to much hands on time with the IClear series

It's pretty sad that Joyetechs innovation (The Ego series batt) was there ultimate downfall.. They're becoming a smaller and smaller player in the E-Cig market from what I can gather.. They stopped going to Trade Shows.. Stopped innovating.. Just sorta laggin behind :(

7. Oh yeah, forgot to mention its 20/80 pg/vg

8. I just replaced this atty for the first time since I got it, lasted me quite a while. 3 to 4 weeks maybe? It was still usable when I took it out, flavor was being more restricted and gurgling (but no leaking).

And yeah they were everything. Now they seem to only be a stepping stone into the ecig world. The evic is a slick toy though. But probably won't see much more than this

9. Just checked and my package is supposed to be here in the morning. Or atleast usps said it was over night shipping. So hopefully I'll be able to post some pictures of the new setup in the a.m.

Everything better with a bag of weed.

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394767449.349188.jpg

mine tastes like vunilla

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  11. My roommate has one of those that we picked up in Thousand Oaks! solid little unit :) sucks it has proprietary coils but they work really good and hit good so who cares :p

That's a Twist right? "eGo-c"

12. #52 bongtokes6200, Mar 14, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
    yea i have to replace the little wick thing every 3 weeks give or take. its only like $2.50 so no biggy. ive dropped and sat on it plenty of times and still works well.

i'm not super educated on these things. by twist you mean like the one where you twist the bottom to change temps? if so nah, i opted for the one where you can charge from the bottom but can still use plugged in, change temps with the button. does say "eGo-C" tho

i don't use it much, i got it to help me cut back on smoking weed. i enjoy the act of smoking, and they have some tasty ass flavors for these things.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. #53 bongtokes6200, Mar 14, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2014
    oops

14. @[member="nesw"] yea the one you twist from the bottom :) but that's sweet. I lost my charge from the bottom :( loved being able to Vape whilst charging

15. Yeah I loved my ego pass through. I use it when I'm afraid I might lose or Break my ecig like when drinking.

My evic also has pass through. Love it

16. I definatly prefer mechanical mods and pass throughs to the generic ego 510 charger

17. Right on brotha man. Just make sure you have an ohm reader and a good battery.

Everything better with a bag of weed.

18. Not a tobacco smoker, or trying to get over an addiction to nicotine, but I am gonna nab a Dab Tornado for concentrates when I can.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. Can't upload the pic right side up, so fuck it!

Got an mvp v2 on Friday.

It came with an iclear 30 addy and its pretty cool. I really wanna get a dripping atomizer soon...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  20. I LOST MY EVOD VV :(((