The Vapers Lounge

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Royal Vengeance, Mar 11, 2014.

1. #5781 Enigma, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    20/80 bro

30/70 in tanks

2. Explains your cloud vids :laughing:

3. Favorite space jam flavors? I've had astro and starship 1

Thinking of trying omega today

4. I've had omega it was nice, strange peach flavour, I had it in 18ml so it was quite strong,

Why do we call it the third eye? When really it could be the first

5. Astro is good, Eclipse ain't bad either. If you've had Halo Tribeca, it's similar to that, IMO. Vanilla and tobacco.

I've been told Andromeda is good as well, haven't tried it though.

6. the atlantis I won will be here tomorrow, cant wait to try it. 

7. Got omega and its pretty good but I prefer starship 1

8. Not a fan of any space jam flavors and I've tried the whole line. Just tastes like cheap house juice

9. Some are eh but I really do love starship 1

Its like a kiwi custard

10. I'm trying to decide wether I want this, the arctic sub ohm tank or a orchid v3. Let me know how it goes.

11. came in while I was sleeping. still trying to decide what juice I wanna use in it first.

as for the juice they sent along with it, not sure whether I wanna try it. the website says its like pancake, spices, and some citrus. the bottle says citrus, cream, and fruity. 

how long does juice stay good anyway? this shit says it was bottled 1/31/14

12. I'm kind of unimpressed with the atlantis so far. might just need to fuck around and try different settings or something. airflow is all the way open, and its too hot for me. dropped the watts down to 13w and this shit is blinking like it shouldnt fire, but it hits better at 13w than it seems to at anything higher. airflow isnt as loose as I like it.

13. had it on my cana, but just switched the drip tip to the delrin one I was saving for my goblin, then put it on my sig. much better vape at 30w, still prefer my rdas though.
    was dusting off my mvp2 to put it on there, but remembered it doesnt really fire below 1.

14. the guy got the goblins, so I'm guessing I should have mine early next week.

15. .5 dual coil tugboat at 30 watts on the dna40. Had my shark nearly a month now with daily use and absolutley no issues

Attached Files:

16. I need to invest some of my money into a smpl mod + derringer. Dat size and aesthetics

But I also wanted the herakles, a few rdas(kennedy, dark horse, cltv3, mutxv3,etc), a dna40 device, and a 26650 mech box.

Jesus tits. I did get a bonus a few weeks back, but trying to not dip into that at all.

And then I see a suhohm tank that hits up to 100w (0.2ohm). Holy fuckin market explosion in the clearo market. Aspire and kanger created a monster.

17. I still have my smpl clone somewhere, didnt even take the shrink wrap off it.

18. Why?

dont like mechs. tried using my nemesis and didnt care for it at all.