The Vapers Lounge

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Royal Vengeance, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Wow, that is a tiny little battery! 

2. Just got rid of my vert coil build in my stillaire. Was a great build and held its course for 3 weeks, but onto new things

Got this little setup going now. 0.15ohm I believe. I could go much lower in this atty, it just hit like a train.

Attached Files:

3. Love the stillare man. I have mine at a 0.10 with no extra drilling and it hits like a freight train.

4. #544 Nathan, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    Can anyone recommend a good tank? I have one of those small ego-T batteries and the tanks that they come with suck and started to taste burnt pretty quick. Does any tank work or is there a certain kind?

This is what I have: [​IMG]I want a nice tank that won't start tasting like shit after 5 days, or leak all over and one that will actually last. Thanks

5. #545 *guest, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
    I hear good things about the Kanger mini aerotank, they're like $20 on ebay. But I use a Kanger mini protank 2 that I got for $8 on ebay if you're looking for something cheaper. 

6. I'd grab either a mini Kanger ProTank 3

Or

Aspire Nautilus BDC the little one.

Nautilus has a better coil system IMO than Kanger

7. It's upgradable, I just don't see the point if getting a bigger battery.

8. can you give me a link to the aspire? i don't want to buy the wrong one

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406390914.003572.jpg

Snagged some of the elusive jimmy the juice man creme brûlée. People really go crazy for this stuff and had to see what all the hype was about. Pretty good stuff definitely going to Finnish the bottle. Kind of hope it doesn't grow on me to much cause its so hard to get!!!

10. All my stuff arrives today! Besides my juice but I have a friends vg and some juice at my house so it's all good

Cloud chasing begins tonight

11. Definitely post pics of your first official build and setup

12. Oh I will

You and my friend are pretty much the sole influence to my vape knowledge

Id see your pics and builds and never knew shit so I would look it up

Then I saw one in person (with said friend) and got to use it...

My mind exploded

Anyone know and relatively easy and safe low ohm builds for the brass monkey?

I can make micro coils (helped my friend make many for practice) but not nano or super nano... obviously macro... so anything micro I can try

13. http://bamavapor.com/Micro-Puck-Coil-System-Silver-99076520/

I bought this thing and rebuild coils every other day now for shits n giggs. I can make a .25 dual coil every try first try now. Same with a .15's and .30

Just makes everything super easy

14. 1406422637872.jpg

It's here!

15. Action Bronson's Micro G-Pen, I've had it for a couple months and its the worst. Theres an endless number of problems. The only thing ive been able to smoke out of it is butter and it tasted like rubber. Dont buy this product.

Attached Files:

16. #556 Royal Vengeance, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
  17. Chi you clone with a patriot RDA. got a single wire dual coil 24g build in it right now. 7 wraps each I believe

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

18. My brass monkey had poorly cut grooves in this center contact and won't hold itself in after 2 coil builds

Going to see if I can get the holes tapped another 1/16th inch and get slightly larger screws or a refund/new center post (seller has 100% positive feedback so I'm not worried lol thousands of sales too)

Using my friends nimbus rda clone until I figure that out... I haven't mastered sleeper coils... so I'm stuck with single coils today

36 hours no cigs Haha

19. New build . Single coil 24g twisted kanthal. .25 ohms drilled out my airholes to 1/8 world of difference.

Attached Files:

20. This coil guzzles eliquid