The Vapers Lounge

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Royal Vengeance, Mar 11, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394668732.162768.jpg

My K1000 with my Kryptonite DCT tank :smoke:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

2. I feel you. I (like most vapers) am a former cigarette smoker. The whole ego battery+clearomizer vape just wasn't doing it for me. Once I got into rebuildables, low nic level juices hit hard as a mofo and in less than a month I was vaping no nic juices and it was satisfying as hell. Now it's more of a hobby for me than a necessity. PLUS I feel with really complex flavors in a solid build out of an RBA is a really fantastic experience after I smoke a bowl. I feel like i notice more of the underlying tones, and then a huge cloud is always a nice thing to look at  :yummy: anyways I digress...

Once you start hitting those .4 ohm builds oh man you'll never go back. It's just so nice to wrap a 5/6 wrap dual microcoil with some 26ga and just watch the clouds and taste things in the juice you hadn't before. You sound pretty experienced so I don't think you need to hear (er, read) the schpiel on battery safety and all that but if you have ANY questions please don't hesitate to ask. Don't blow your hand off or anything, brother. 

And lastly, holy shit yeah I did. I was just talking with my buddy about it. .18 ohms?!?! that is low as hell!! talk about a stress test, haha. The durability on that thing blew my mind. 
    Anyway, mine's supposed to come in tomorrow. Can't wait to post some pictures. 

3. #23 vape'n_eazy, Mar 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2014
    Hey Guys my current setup is a sentinel M16 clone with an atomic RDA
    I'll post pics tomorrow
    any other rebuildable people out there?

4. Where do you get your kanthal? Vaping isn't that big where I live and and the only shop that sells kanthal sells it for $3 a foot and I'm just not feelin that. And yeah I don't plan on going that low ever haha that's crazy. But I have the efest 35 amp battery so I'm pretty confident that it could hold up with what I need. My build right now is dual 12 wraps on some syringe my friend had of some 28 gauge kanthal and it comes out at .67Ω

Everything better with a bag of weed.

5. E-cigs have changed so much already from the little cigarette lookalikes that plug into a USB to charge. Most of this is Greek salad to me, I guess I need a crash course on vaporizers :p

6. Current daily driver, evic with iclear 30s.

Attached Files:

7. Can anyone link me to a good e cig to buy for like $120?

8. The one I posted is great for starting out vaping. Check the other page. I got it online for $40.

9. I get all my wire from a local shop. But I've heard kidneypuncherDOTcom sells it for a good price. Check them out
    I've been looking for one of those batteries but none of my local shops have it yet and I'm too lazy to find them online, lol.  
    And nice that sounds awesome. I had a coil similar to that and it was a fog machine haha

10. I ordered my battery from 101vape online but you have to check like every day and sometimes they're 30 amp ones and 2100mah instead of 2500mah And also my friend just came by my house and he said he ordered 100ft of wire for $7 on amazon I guess you just search temco

Everything better with a bag of weed.

11. #31 Royal Vengeance, Mar 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2014
  12. That's a really solid set up there. I can't wait to start carrying more Innokin products. They're all so damn clean looking. Finding the Cartomizers for that tank can be a bitch though.. Have to order em online basically unless you got a local store that carries em cause they a boss

13. A ProTank, DCT like my Kryptonite tank in the pictures, or a Aro II by SmokTech.

The ProTank and Aro II will be like stepping into the perfect fitting shoes for ya cause your already using a BCC system (bottom coil clearo) and it's something you already know. And the Aro II will fit Kangertech Coils as well :)

DCT systems are a whole different animal. They're fun to use, and maintain but the cartomizers last give or take three weeks some brands sell Cartos that last longer but right now that's the going average. The DCT has a bit of a learning curve but ultimately gives a larger hit and conserves liquid a little more. Why it conserves more liquid? Idk lol just from personal experience I can kill a 1.5ml tank in 4 or 5 hours and I only have to refill my 3ml DCT every Day and half or so

14. My former go to set up was a Kanger Mini protank 2 attached to a eGo c-twist, and that setup worked wonders for me haha. Sold it awhile ago, and am now thinking about investing in a mechanical mod for some sub ohm vaping.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. I actually have two e cigs. One is for driving and my other is an RDA.

The RDA is a smoktech magneto with a patriot on top running at .33 ohms. It hits like a beast.

My driving e cig is a 4-5-6 chrome mod with an aspire BDC tank on it. 1394741541165.jpg 1394741680551.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Love this thread. I've just got an og protank with a evod battery, but I split the battery open on accident and ripped the wires out.

Soon I'm going to get an innokin itaste mvp2.

This is also my favorite liquid, Frankenvape by the standard vape

[​IMG]

17. I haven't seen those bottles before. Very interesting. Time to give them a call. How many Flavors of there's have you tried? Do you know the pg/VG mix?

18. Its the only flavor I've tried from them but I hope to try all their flavors.

Its$25 for the 30ml bottle and totally worth it. After every puff I'm just like "Damn, I'm so glad I don't buy cheap juices anymore."

19. What's that one? The Standard.. Tobacco flavor?

20. Update: Here's some pics of my setup
    20140313_172554.jpg

20140313_174604.jpg
    Dual 26ga micro coils with 4 wraps. I don't know the actual resistance since I don't have an ohm meter but it should be around 0.25ohms

Here's how she vapes
    20140313_174450.jpg