The Vapers Lounge

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Royal Vengeance, Mar 11, 2014.

1. My IPV2 won't stop showing "Low Res"

And I know it's being a damn liar. I've rebuilt it like 6 times now and this one is dual 12 wrap around the fattest post I have. There's no way in gods name that the build is running under .2ohms

Wanna punch this thing in the mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumlll

2. Buddy had a similar problem it was the connections on his dripper. One of the screws wasn't making contact. Try putting on a tank system and see if it works fine. If it does, its prob your dripper or your build. Have you tried a single coil to see if it runs ok?

3. Gunna give all that a run. The insulator under the dripper looked fine..

4. i :wub: wax

gonna get myself a t8

150 watts and 14 volts good gosh I cannot wait :)!!

5. the cinnamon roll flavor they make is amazing too

6. Ha thanks dude! It's been a while since I've had to write that much. Felt like I was back in high school.

looper has taken my black plume veil and ipv3 hostage!

7. Dude I read that fasttech discontinued them cause the were only hitting 90 watts and people were getting pissy.
    I know they quit selling the t6 I bought. Great mod other than only hitting 40 watts when it is advertised as a 100 watt mod.

I really only know what I read though. It could be the most beastly mod out there?

well from what wax told me through a quick run down the good and bad of all the major box mods this sounds like best one.

I'm a bit worried now, I want to make sure this thing does all 150 watts.

should i be worried

9. IPV2 is pissing me off. I'm gunna take it back to the vapor store and demand a new one cause this is horseshit.

10. Yeah I thought I'd give it one more try but I can't do 50/50 juice for more than 24 hours without my throat/lungs hating me 

Shame, I think I'll have to rule out Killer Juice because their 80/20 just doesn't do it for me either. I wish more companies would offer ratios between 50/50 and 80/20. 

what ratio do you do 80/20 is it vg/pg or pg/vg

I always do max vg my throat loves me

12. #3874 *guest, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2014

vg/pg was what I was talkin about, I should have probably reversed that :p 

Anything more than like 40% PG irritates my lungs and throat, but 20% or less PG doesn't have enough throat hit for me. It's a rough life. :laughing:

throat hit is my arch nemesis

I don't like to feel anything but flavor when I am vaping :D

14. I dont understand how/why people vape at 50w+

I mean i have a Sigelei and i use organic cotton but if i go above 50w or so it gets too hot and taste like burning cotton

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. ok, I have been waiting on this viper vapor order for almost 2 weeks. I mentioned to them it was my birthday when I initially ordered from them, but usps decided to give it a few extra days. either way, I say it was worth the wait. 
    I only ordered the big bottle(though I knew the little one was coming with it) and a LG HE2, which I immediately through into my cana. 

this is what I got

http://imgur.com/tLSOraz

a battery case, bag of japanese cotton(dont have to buy any now), and oddly, a cigalike. unfortunately the cigalike is hangsen, so that is going into a deep dark hole.

you could get into a little bit of DIY. grab 50/50 and grab a bottle of vg to cut it with, flavor might mute a little bit though.

16. damn, well after really sniffing at it, the little bottle isn't Stargazer(strawberry flavor), its cake batter. hope its a dessert I like, cuz there haven't been any really so far.

17. well, I see why people love that japanese cotton. even after boiling my organic cotton, I still got a weird taste at first, but with this stuff, its just the juice. I have been converted.

18. Wax knows more about the t8 than I do so if he sais it's a good mod it's a good mod.

Read the threads on all the colors at fasttech. The more info the better.

Here's a video from one of my favorite reviewers. He bought his from fasttech also.
    http://youtu.be/2su1Yv7dTtE