The Vapers Lounge

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Royal Vengeance, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Triple parallel @ 0.16 on dark horse, sitting on the paragon

Attached Files:

2. well generally you want to wait awhile for shit like that, let the kinks be found/fixed. 

not sure about new ones though, I imagine the + indicates they'll have software updates to boost the watts, apply fixes, etc. at 100w or whatever they end up at, I can't imagine anyone needing more than that.

3. I feel 200w would be perfect. With subohm builds it's not hard to hit that anyways, but having it in the convenience of a regulated mod would be all I could imagine someone needing.

4. My two favorite mods

Attached Files:

that drip tip tho

6. Loving that pyrex drip tip... Looks so damn clean on a tobh imo.

7. I know, and it was only $3. I got 4 of them lol.

8. I'd like to get a pyrex drip tip, but I'm fairly certain I'd break it pretty quick

9. #3209 Enigma, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
    Got 4 with the same mindset, haven't broken any yet

Shits really thick tho

10. LOL, dude sets his wicks on fire then plays it off like nothing happened and keeps vaping it, coughing at 10W and saying the best setting is 2V, on a supposedly 260W Chinese device. I rewatched it 4 times, it's so damn funny. He keeps failing so hard all through the video.

http://youtu.be/f_TrA9NN-6Y

11. GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Chinese are hillarious reviewers.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumlll

12. That thing is huge ! Damn I feel like it'd be like carrying around one of those 90s cell phones .

13. But the VOOOLtage

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forumlll

14. I saw one yesterday, didnt watch it but the title was something like "sexiest women mod" had a shitload of words in it, but those are the ones I can remember. didn't watch it because it looked like they were just talking about some painted egos. 

15. PROFESSIONRARR VAPERS ONRY

16. hahaha, still watching that video, dude just quoted rip trippers. everyting special, special special special.

hope its not just me that finds the pulse mode completely useless.

fuckin coughing like crazy. 

17. LMAO vaping is the futurrr

the futurr is now! vaping is awesome.

rip trippers wat

18. I put a little bit of Spew in the Admiral Berry Crunch flavor and it's fuckin delicious !!

19. I was hoping to get my shit from apollo today, but of course that was asking too much. probably wont be able to get any juice during the black friday sales either. hopefully vapejoose will do their's through monday so I can grab something.

20. Whatcha guys think of this new eleaf 20w mod? Was gonna get the mvp but this little thing seems way better, especially for a beginner.

Attached Files: