The Vapers Lounge

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Royal Vengeance, Mar 11, 2014.

1. They've been caught lieing about the new purples amp draw.

It's more about supporting honest companies. Efest batteries are historically HORRIBLE and they tried to up their game with the new line and then were caught lieing about the amps.

I forgot the word but it's more of a shit.. What's the word.. Not morality or purpose.. Fuck I seriously forgot the word I wanted to use.. Fucking concentrates..

2. if anyone can find me a dna30 with a good battery, and maybe a free bottle of juice for less than $80 that doesnt ship from china, let me know.

3. I have the 35 amp 2500mah one and it's not bad. I run it down to 0.3 with no problems. Even chain vaping it doesn't even get a little warm.

I've heard some people say they're rebranded 20amp LGs, but I don't think so because they're about 0.3 inches shorter than them and have a slightly higher mah rating. I know the problems aren't from the continuous rating because that only really matters if it's auto firing.

If I could find any vct5s in stock I would buy them all but I can't find them anywhere. I got a vamped 40amp battery the other day and it's pretty damn good. I'm not 100%, it seems like a legit 40 amps but I'm not willing to test it out for myself so I stay above 0.5

4. I'll be back !! (--) v (--)

Penis.

5. what about the samsung 25r? amazon has 2 for $17

6. The only efest battery i'd buy is the 2100 mah 30 amp one, since it basically is a rewrapped sony vtc4, so same performance.

7. Yeah, I was just about to ask you about that vamped battery I saw in your pic. Thinking about getting them if I cant't find any vtc5's soon but I usually like to build between 0.1 and 0.3 so I want to be as safe as possible.

8. #2468 Enigma, Nov 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2014
    It seems decent so far. Granted it's only 2000mah but even if it's really only 30 amp continuous I really can't complain. It's a really good battery for a decent price. I regularly build down to about 0.2-0.3 so as long as you're securing your locking ring and double checking for shorts, which you should be doing regardless, you'll be fine.

9. Can i ask why you guys buy these expensive mods that take disposable batteries?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

say you get an mvp2 and the battery fails, you have to buy a new one. if your battery fails in say a box mod, you just have to get a new battery. it's a lot cheaper, plus you can carry around multiple batteries to change out if you run out of power

11. The amp drain wasn't the worst part , they have a 35amp "pulse" drain and a 20amp constant current drain. The thing people hated was that they were rewrapped LG batteries (the red ones) and the LGs were actually cheaper to buy and also have smaller milliamp rating.

12. http://www.ecig.com/ is doing 52% off final order. just ordered a bottle of mother's milk for less than $12, probably be like a dollar less for everyone else(state tax/TX).

More of the principal?

14. You're bad ass dude!!!

15. gotta say I'm pretty excited about trying mother's milk, it'll be the first "premium" juice I've had.

16. I really do hope you like it. I was all about ry4 and stuff like that so I didn't think I'd even like it but I was really impressed adv for sure.

Fasttech cloupor t6 marked as shipped!!! :)

17. i can dig that, i guess it would just annoy me to have to carry AA's around...i already carry 2 ego batteries with me because idk when they might shit out lol.

How long do the batteries last in one of those?

lol they arent AAs, they're like on steroids. 

depends on a few things. mah, of course, watts/volts, and how you're vaping(chain, casually, whatever).

like I chain vape my mvp2 all day at 11watts, coil is 1.6 right now, it lasts me all day easily. it'd probably last me almost 2 but I go ahead and charge it every night while I sleep. 

19. i looked up the mvp2 online, looks pretty sweet, but has a Micro USB input...what is that for if it takes disposables?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

no the mvp2 is internal. you can also charge other shit off of it. 

the dna 30(pic below) has one as well but the battery can be changed out. see it has a built in charger so you dont have to pull the battery out.

[​IMG]