The Vapers Lounge

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Royal Vengeance, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Grab a lighter colored juice from Killer Juice or MtBakerVapor and get flavor boosters. You'll be bueno

Attached Files:

3. yea that's an ego style battery. like Royal said, go with mbv(mtbakervapor) if you need cheap. use their lighter colored liquids, you can choose the ratio on them so you'll have to figure that out on your own. start at 50/50 and go from there. flavor shots on mbv are usually a must.

and in case you didnt know. pg = more flavor, less vapor, hard throat hit. vg = less flavor, more vapor, less/no throat hit. but vg will clog up coils faster since its a thicker liquid. 

4. Well i took your advise and ordered these from mt baker vapor in 65/35 +1 flavor shot

Blue Moo
    Peach rings
    Caramel coffee

And it comes with a free flavor for spending $15

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Just make sure you spent $15 before shipping, they can be sticklers about that :p 

just a heads up on that, you can actually ask for whatever flavor you want as the sample in the comment section or whatever its called. cant choose the ratio or flavor shots, but it'll be the same nic. otherwise they send you whatever, not sure how they choose, I'm guessing they pick a flavor every week or something.

7. #2027 *guest, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2014

You actually can choose the ratio, not sure about flavor shots but it doesn't hurt to ask. 

I got an email from their mailing list a while back... I can't find it now but the gist of it was that you can ask for whatever you want for your free sample including flavor, ratio, and nic level and they'll do their best to fulfill it for you. 

I made ~$20 order after that and asked for a sample of Blue Drake in 80/20 with 18mg nicotine, I got exactly that plus they threw in another free sample of 12mg Pink Champagne in 50/50 so I actually ended up with 2 free samples. :confused_2:

8. #2028 *guest, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
    Here we go, found the blog post about it. You can't choose flavor shots but you can totally choose your ratio. 

http://blog.mtbakervapor.com/freebies-yea-theyre-nice/

9. ah well, that explains it, I didnt have internet in august. gonna have to keep that in mind.

10. Today is a good day

Attached Files:

11. I am so confused I dont know how to assemble this

12. You're gonna like that Nemmy. Take good care of it and if you can , try to pickup something to grease all the threads. "NO OX ID " works the best IMO but you could use "Noalox" as well. Keeping the threads smooth will go a long way and will make things like switching batteries or securing the locking ring a little easier. I don't grease the 510 threads though , don't want to cause a mess or have something leak onto the battery. I just grease the tube threads and locking ring threads .

Polishing will be required every so often if you want to maintain peak performance and maintain the solid copper look of the mod. Adding patina can be done naturally or with special chemicals and salt. I'm not a huge fan of some patina looks but it's your mod and your choice.

13. So your nemmy will seperate into three cylinders..

Take.. The top smallest cylinder and separate it completely from your unit. It's a spare piece.

I left my nemmy at home today so I won't have pics..

But there's a little ring you need to take off the top to fit the battery. Wax can probably show ya.

Then your battery should fit. If not.. (Next post) on phone

14. If you look through the cylinder to the bottom you'll see what loos like.. A little screw. You can raise and lower that to help make your battery fit AND there's another screw at the top that adjusts the height of the pin that makes the power connection.

You can also use that to adjust to help fit the battery snugly
    You'll probably need to unscrew the bottom button a little bit as well so there's room for it to press

15. I cant get it to sit flush :(. or fire.

16. Do you have an ohm reader?

only on my mvp

18. #2038 Royal Vengeance, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    You took the smallest cylinder off right?

If yes.

When you shake the unit up and down a bit can you hear the battery moving up and down as well?

19. Check your build and make sure there isn't a short, and also see if your atty has an adjustable pin

20. It's his firing pin that needs to be adjusted I believe. Unlikely it's a unit short if he couldn't get it to even fire for a sec