The Vapers Lounge

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Royal Vengeance, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Love MBV but I need at least 2 flavor shots or its just too light and I can only taste a little of the strongest flavor.

I'm kind of torn right now on the honey berries and what I should get on my larger order. I usually like flavor shots, but this is such a flavorful vape right now with no flavor shots and it's max vg!

I know that I couldn't do hard core 5 flavor shots like I do with the blue drake, my face would turn sour as I hit it.

3. yea theres a few I wanna try but they're so expensive I cant justify it. seduce juice and vapor chef, people talk up bombies a lot but its  always about nana cream and I hate bananas

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414003877.271994.jpg

Flavor of the gods.

5. Lol I do it all the time XD

6. Haven't boughten juice in a few months.

But I still smoke more than I Vape so I don't really use that much juice.

7. Vaping is awesome.

the other night I tried the last few drags from a friends cigarette, (or was planning on it) and I took 1 drag and immediately regretted it.

It tastes so fucking nasty I have no desire to smoke real cigarettes anymore.

8. yea I'm the same, I had like not even a full pack left when I started vaping, weened myself off over the course of a week. they just started to get worse and worse, by my last cig I was relieved, had no desire at all to go back to that shit again.

9. Got some new glasses today and I thought the case looked kinda cool and it's aluminum. Hmm, wonder if???

Attached Files:

10. That's an awesome case ! Better than most of the ecig cases out. I used to use a glasses case for my wax pens.

11. ....that's a really good idea

12. Got an upgrade, a Seego Ghit K2 vaporizer
    [​IMG]

13. Redeem that shit fucker, we be waiting for you in nirvana.

14. Lol your persistence has paid off! Lol

15. wooooooooo awww yeah RV in the top secret house

16. #2017 STilladelph, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    Can anyome recommend a brand of liquid that actually has good flavor and vapor production? Ive used Fumi and it taste nothing like what is advertised, and Lush produced little vapor and clogged my atomizer

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. What is your current setup man?

18. 510 w/ protank 2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

510 is a connection type. or is that some kind of ego battery?