The Vapers Lounge

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Royal Vengeance, Mar 11, 2014.

1. #1 Royal Vengeance, Mar 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2015
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394500975.759382.jpg

Kryptonite DCT tank..

Blue Beauty ring and a Kangertech EVOD VV battery [​IMG]

What contraptions are you guys using to Vape?

EDIT: EDIT: EDIT:

Hey there! Welcome to PYV! This thread has essentially become an ongoing discussion of everything electronic cigarette.

EDIT:

As we now have a whole new forum for ecigs, this thread has now been re-tasked...it's now the place for general ecig discussion...please see this post for further information...

Many thanks to RV for his efforts and understanding in the promotion of this new forum...

IF

• Like Like x 2
  2. This is my setup

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394531055.141394.jpg

Vapeonly vmecha mechanical mod
    Inside is a efest 2500mah 35amp battery
    Nimbus rebuildable atomizer

Everything better with a bag of weed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Is that a Filipino brand?

• Like Like x 1
  4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1394545220.045039.jpg

Sent from my mind

• Like Like x 2
  5. What exactly is the point in these things? I see them all over the place now like its the next bread.

6. #6 WhosBlazinn, Mar 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2014
    It's an electronic cigarette man. It's just the new way to smoke

• Like Like x 1
  7. No idea. I just picked this one cause it had a built in safety fuse and it fit multiple different size batteries. The rda is a clone of the real one so It could have came from anywhere

• Like Like x 1
  8. #8 Royal Vengeance, Mar 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2014
    Ya there's no such things as real "Nimbus" RDA's or Nemesis Mods anymore

They sold there patents and blueprints to outside sources that replicate them exactly. So "Clones" tend to be literally the exact same thing as the OG's

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

9. Oh. Well I just assumed it was a clone cause it was only 20 bucks and the middle post is drilled sideways. Anyways, I have a brass origin and a Helios on the way now.

10. What juice do you guys use?

11. #11 Cereal Killer, Mar 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
    My girlfriend actually gave me a Vapor Zeus yesterday. I like it! Though I still haven't used it too much, I'm trying to kick cigarettes for good, so I'm trying to keep my nicotine intake of any kind low, at least as I can stand it! Gave up cigarettes for a year and a half, though I still used smokeless tobacco, but ended up hopping off the wagon and never back on. Been a few weeks without a cig now, though.

Nothing crazy, but maybe this will help me make it last!

[​IMG]

12. @[member="Cereal Killer"]
    Good luck quitting bro. I quit in october and only had a few cigarettes one night after hitting the bars with an old friend I rarely see. We used to smoke a bunch together but both had quit and decided to buy a pack when we walked by the liquor store.

Other than that, no urges to smoke because I use my ecig all day.

I have a kamry k100 (apparently it's a clone of something called "the empire) and a kangertech protank 2.

As for juices, I have tried a few brands but fell in love with Pink Spot Vapors as soon as I tried it. They have a huge selection of flavors, and they taste exactly like they should. You wouldn't think that they could make a juice that tastes like gummy bears, blue raspberry cotton candy, or strawberry champagne, but they do.

13. K100 isn't a clone :D

ATLEAST it's not if it's made by KAMRY :smoke:

KAMRY is up and by far my favorite E-Cig company. You could run that k100 over with a tractor and still Vape lol

14. iTaste vv 3.0 with a kanger T2 clearomizer on right now.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. @[member="Royal Vengeance"] You've been dropping mad knowledge on vapes man, what tank would you recommend I upgrade too? I just bought the Kanger because it was cheap and my buddy said they're decent for the price. 

16. I've been looking for a thread like this! Thanks OP, haha

My current setup is a smoktech magneto with an XL Nimbus clone on it. I have a paragon mod and a tobh atty coming in the mail though so Im super excited about that. 

Are there any other RBA/RDA/RTA guys or gals out there on GC?

17. Dude I'm so jealous your getting that mod and rda. That's like the most bad ass setup. I ordered an origin and a Helios clone of fast tech should be here soon. In the future I wanna get the AR mod with the tobh atty

18. Thank you brother. I'll definitely post pics when they come. I'm waiting for the mod on back order and the atty is supposed to be coming tomorrow so I'll post up my first build on it.

Vape mail is vape mail dude! I'd be excited if I were you. The Helios is a good looking atty. even if it is a clone.

The AR mod is IMO one of the coolest and best looking mods out there. I've heard it hits like a train, too.

19. Oh I am excited haha. My current setup just doesn't do it for me. With this mod I can't sub ohm any lower than .7 because it has a built in fuse. And all my friends have a Helios already I just got it cause it was like the coolest one that shipped next day on fasttech. Did you see the tobh atty on there Instagram that was in a mod and had fired for over 20 minutes? It still worked after everything in his vape case melted

20. #20 Royal Vengeance, Mar 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2015
    :)