Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with Bathroom Smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by shermdawg767, Mar 10, 2014.

1. 1) get your weed and bong,pipe,hookah,etc
    2) go to bathroom
    3) close bathroom door
    4) pull out your shit(weed)
    5) pack it
    6) turn the fan on
    7) smoke i
    8) exhale most smoke where the vent is. It just sucks mostly all smoke up.
    9) to be safe use some air freshener in there.
    Now your bathroom will never be the same. Its always gonna smell like that unless you wanna clean the walls, mirror, and everything to get the smell out every time you smoke? Anyway dont worry about it. The air freshener adds a distraction definitely. Then your good man

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #22 tranceholic, Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2014
    how i do it successfully while my parents upstairs watching tv
    try not to take "smoking" showers so often they will get suspicious

1) close any ventilation and turn on fan
    2) put a tower under door
    3) run shower hot enough for me to shower in
    4) quickly wash my hair
    5) use my vaporizer (already heated to proper setting)
    6) get out of shower
    7) spray febreze
    8) leave ventilation closed and fan on for 5 min

feeling fresh and stoned

3. ahhhh when i was a kid i would do this multiple times a day. i would see how many times i could toke in the bathroom without getting caught. 9/10 times it worked unless i took a shower, then i almost never got caught. what you gotta do is make sure no trail smoke got in the room so you HAVE to use a water piece and only take one fat hit at a time. if more than a few little puffies get in the room youre bustedddddd. 

okay step two is the blowing it out the window part. you gotta put your lighter next to the screen to test the wind. if its blowing back through you gotta wait to smoke. otherwise all that hit is gonna blow right into the bathroom and under the door. once the wind is reasonable, take a fat hit and blow it all out the window, as soon as youre done breather out SHUT THE WINDOW. then take a soapy ass shower. towel under the door never hurt. if you do get some smoke in the room cuz you fucked up put a bunch of shaving cream and shampoo in your sink on full hotness and let the vapors fill the room.

also if you want you can cut a lil hole in the screen and put a funnel through then blow into the funnel. but it willall blow back through unless you test the wind. careful with the ashes too. 

4. 1. Turn on shower really hot and turn fan on, and then pour some shampoo on the shower floor so the steam fills the room
    2. Use a pipe and take small snaps so there's no trail smoke
    3. Blow into sploof (dryer sheets stuffed in used toilet paper roll) to the fan
    4. Let shower run for a bit or take one.
    5. After shower, open any near windows