Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with Bathroom Smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by shermdawg767, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Ok so I usually always smoke out side my house, when everyone is preoccupied and I always works but I want to know if there is ever a time I can't smoke outside, if I can smoke in my bathroom. I have a 1-hitter and a button next to the light switch. If I push the button up it turns on heat if I push it down it turn on vent. How should I go about doing this mission?

"We can't stop here this is bat country"-Fear and Loathing

2. Turn the shower on as hot as it goes and put towels under the crack of the door turn your vent on open a window if u have one ine the bathroom and then enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I think the best thing is a sploof. I had one from a Pepsi bottle and it was stuffed with quite a few dryer sheets, but the smoke smelled like snuggle 

4. Just buy a smokebuddy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #5 BakedSnarf, Mar 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2014

THIS is foolproof, OP. I've done it many, many times times; especially if you have a window open and your bathroom has a fan, it works extremely well.

One nice thing I've always done is actually take a shower after I smoke up, it allows for the good scented body wash/shampoo to mask the weed smell and also gives you a pleasant treat; a shower while high.  :smoke:

6. Does anyone know where the smoke will go? And also I don't have a window in my bathroom, wasn't sure if that matters or not?

7. Simple, especially with a one hitter.

-Take a few hits,
    -Turn on the shower with enough temperature to produce steam.
    -Proceed to put a very fruity shampoo (I find that Herbal Essences shampoo works best) on the shower floor.

Let that run for about 15-20 minutes, turn the shower off, close your bathroom door and let it sit. After 2-3 hours it'll be back to normal.

This is all assuming the bathroom is a part of your room. If it isn't, you're gonna have a bad time.

8. #8 Jingo Dookstain, Mar 11, 2014

The smoke will dissipate and be absorbed into the drywall. The smell will not linger.

*This is assuming you do not turn on ventilation. If you do, you run the risk of the scent being scattered throughout every other vent in the house. However, most bathrooms now-a-days have their own individual channel, so you should be fine.

9. Someone told me the air sucked by the vent exits out my roof. Is that why there's a little tin chute on my roof by the way my bathroom is upstairs and everyone else uses downstairs bathroom

10. #10 Jingo Dookstain, Mar 11, 2014

Don't even worry about it. A one hitter really won't produce that much smell if you're only packing it like 2-3 times. Like some guy and I said, just turn on the shower on hot and put some shampoo on the shower floor.

Seriously. Don't fret too much about it. You'll ruin your high.

11. Before I started vaping ( which makes no smell ) I used to stand on toilet seat right under the exhaust. Smoke then spray something or shit. And no more weed smell.

12. Thanks for the help everybody I'll try it tonight and let y'all know how it goes!

13. #13 Jingo Dookstain, Mar 11, 2014

I once tried to cover it up with a match (because my family had a habit of lighting matches after a dookie).

All it really did was make it smell like I just smoked some pot with matches. Hahaha.

14. Okay, when I smoked in my bathroom here is what I did: Used a bowl (Your one hitter will be perfect), cranked the shower up to get it all steamy, used a sploof (I used a paper towel roll with dryer sheets), put towels against the bottom of the door, and opened my window after I was done smoking, THEN I took a shower. There was no smell. And it was my family bathroom, not in my room, with my sisters in the living room right outside. No smell.

15. I smoke in my room just shut the vent and open your window. It's all good don't worry bout the smell if you're asked if you were smoking admit it. That's shows trust and responsibility.

16. #16 shermdawg767, Mar 11, 2014
    Never thought I'd be getting advice on how to smoke in my bathroom from Bill Cosby,
    Thanks Bill you da man

17. The problem with that is the house near me....and I've been caught before by being reckless I'm on full guard for now

18. Stay rizzeal, eat some pudding pops

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I've been doing this since may in 2 different non smoking rooms in hotels. At first i went with hot shower, towel under door, vent fan on and sploof. I don't even use the sploof anymore. If u have atleast 20-30 mins where no one will use the bathroom then you will be fine. When you leave the bathroom, leave the shower on (you can turn it to cold if u want to get some of the hot air out) and vent fan on and shut the door behind you. I also only use a pipe or homemade water pipe. Never a j and i use my one hitter outside. I don't even use air freshener and I've yet to have it smell in my room.

20. No one else uses this bathroom. I'm about to try it. Gotta towel under the door and the shower on hot as HELL! My hen I'm going to take small hits blow through my sploof into the vent and then relax in the shower!